Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey 😊 has anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a interview for nursing for Febuary the 18th and if I don't pass the interview I was thinking of applying for this course. I have the entry requirements already for nursing but do you think they will still let me onto the health professions course? What route are you looking to go down?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay! Good luck for the 18th! 😊. Yeah I would think they would accept you, especially if you more than meet the requirements! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've got an Interview for this course in March. Any idea what the interview will be like? As in do you think it will be quite formal? I haven't had an interview (that mattered as much as this one!) in 10 years! I'm applying as a mature student, I'm hoping they take pity on me!!

ReputationRep:
    It says on the UWE website that it is an informal interview. You will be fine

ReputationRep:
    Thanks probably should of looked there first instead of having a slight panic about it! Good luck for your interview xx

ReputationRep:
    It is informal. Just make sure you get stuck in with the group tasks 😊 fingers crossed for you. Created a Facebook page for the group your welcome to join. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool what's the group name please! xx

ReputationRep:
    UWE FD Health Professions 2015 - 2016 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone, i was just wondering when you have to complete your ucas application for this course? hope I'm not too late for it! thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I think it's still open. Some people have not long applied. You could call admissions 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how much is this course?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for this a few weeks ago!, does everyone get interviews or can they just reject you? does anyone know?
    I'm so excited and nervous about it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! They have loads and loads of applicants. Not everyone has got invitations from what I know . But a good personal statement is what they're after. Fingers crossed for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alinasmith91)
    Hey! They have loads and loads of applicants. Not everyone has got invitations from what I know . But a good personal statement is what they're after. Fingers crossed for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your reply!, fingers crossed then, I just randomly come across this foundation course never heard of it before!, spoke to admissions yesterday, they have interviews this coming week so I should find out after that as I was later in putting the application in! Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else hear back? I'm about to put in a late application but I'm really struggling with my personal statement! I hate writing about myself! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else on this course in September?

ReputationRep:
    Planning on doing this September 2016 anyone else?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.