Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello lovelies !
    My name is Vasha and I'd love to be a vet. I'm from Malaysia and sadly I cannot afford to study in places like the US, Australia and the UK . But to my luck I discovered that there are much cheaper options in Europe ))))))))
    I have completed my A-Levels and I was looking through the forums and they say UVM Kosice is good ? But all the questions are from years ago and it's 2015 and I'd like to know if anything has changed and what not . I would really love some feedback from anyone especially those who are currently attending the uni or any other good unis that are affordable . Also I did look at the UVM website and I feel like there's not that much information regarding the programme ( how much it costs, what I will be needing since im an international student ) . So PLEASEEEEE if anyone from the uni could help me I'd be eternally grateful <3
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.