Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so me and my bf are thinking of going away somewhere once my exams are done. We need somewhere cheap and were thinking spain/italy preferably somewhere in the EU.
    Thing is that we'd be going in June sort of time or early july (like first week) but I'm not very good in the heat but he hates the cold and we both want a beach kind of holiday, so we need somewhere warm but not too warm, near a beach and preferably with good transport links as we're unable to hire a car. But this needs to be relatively cheap. Also we're not too keen on the idea of all-inclusive.

If it helps I was able to survive in south spain/north africa during October last year to help you get an idea of climate.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona

It's got a beach and it's cheap;
    me and my friends found tickets for £120 (To go and come back) and a hotel for £85 for 8 nights. We're like 5 minutes from the beach too. Food should cost us about £150 for the week. Spending money will cost us about 300 but we're doing things like jetskiing and water parks etc.

If you want a cheap holiday I would definitely recommend Barcelona. It's also got good transport links (Bus system called metro I think)

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_Bilbo)
    Okay so me and my bf are thinking of going away somewhere once my exams are done. We need somewhere cheap and were thinking spain/italy preferably somewhere in the EU.
    Thing is that we'd be going in June sort of time or early july (like first week) but I'm not very good in the heat but he hates the cold and we both want a beach kind of holiday, so we need somewhere warm but not too warm, near a beach and preferably with good transport links as we're unable to hire a car. But this needs to be relatively cheap. Also we're not too keen on the idea of all-inclusive.

If it helps I was able to survive in south spain/north africa during October last year to help you get an idea of climate.

Thanks
    Check out the website called 'onthebeach' you should find a great deal there, try Greece and Turkey as well as Tunisia they are the 3 best locations from the cheaper holidays in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.