Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Advise for postgraduate study at Oxbridge watch

Hello fellow readers!!

I have been trying to get some information regarding postgraduate study at Oxford or Cambridge, but have not been too successful online!! I am currently studying at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, and in my 3rd year of my course- Bachelor of Music Education. Graduate at the end of 2016- I would really like to apply for a postgraduate degree (in the music faculty either at Oxford or Cambridge). Does anyone have any advise? Any knowledge on the requirements? Application process? Acceptancy rate? - would be much appreciated.

Hi, you should look on the graduate admissions section of the website of each university. Look on the list of courses. I had a quick look and found the following:

You can look at the course page and check out the requirements, acceptance rate and how to apply.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.