Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, can you answer a few questions for me? watch

Announcements

I saw a thread similar to this, made by 0xygen, directed at girls, and now I'm curious as to what guys think. Please answer honestly

Questions:

Q1) Does it matter to you if your girlfriend is a virgin or not?
    Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit female that has a nice personality?
    Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT female, with a bad personality?
    Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa?
    Q5) Would you ever date a girl who is wealthier than you?
    Q6) Does a woman's height matter?
    Q7) Does the size of her breasts matter?
    Q8) Do you prefer cute and innocent girls, or the more brave and flirty types?
    Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much?
    Q10) Would you ever date a girl that doesn't have a degree? or a good job?
    Q11) Would you prefer a woman that fights back (argues back), or a woman that agrees to everything you say?
    Q12) Would you date a girl that has different religious beliefs?
    Q13) Would you ever date a girl that is of different nationality and/or ethnicity?
    Q14) Would it turn you off if she had plastic surgery? (e.g. nose job, boob job)

ReputationRep:
    1/ No
    2/ Yes
    3/ No
    4/ Personality
    5/ Yes
    6/ Yes
    7/ Not really, more of a bonus feature.
    8/ Currently, the girl I like is the former, but I have liked the latter, so either.
    9/ Non-smoker
    10/ Yes
    11/ Fights back
    12/ I'd prefer they were Atheist like myself, but sure, maybe.
    13/ Yes
    14/ Depends how much they had.

ReputationRep:
    Q1) Does it matter to you if your girlfriend is a virgin or not? No - doesn't mean I'd be with a girl that's slept with the world
    Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit female that has a nice personality? - Nope
    Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT female, with a bad personality? - Nope
    Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa? - Personality
    Q5) Would you ever date a girl who is wealthier than you? - Definitely
    Q6) Does a woman's height matter? - Yup
    Q7) Does the size of her breasts matter? - Yup
    Q8) Do you prefer cute and innocent girls, or the more brave and flirty types? - The Latter
    Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much? - Non smoker
    Q10) Would you ever date a girl that doesn't have a degree? or a good job? - Probably not, but who knows
    Q11) Would you prefer a woman that fights back (argues back), or a woman that agrees to everything you say? - The former, but sometimes latter
    Q12) Would you date a girl that has different religious beliefs? - Yes
    Q13) Would you ever date a girl that is of different nationality and/or ethnicity? - Yes
    Q14) Would it turn you off if she had plastic surgery? (e.g. nose job, boob job) - Yes

Q1) Does it matter to you if your girlfriend is a virgin or not? Could be awkward but ultimately no.
    Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit female that has a nice personality? I personally take pride in looking after myself, therefore I look for this quality in another person. So no.
    Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT female, with a bad personality? Depends on what the "bad personality" was.
    Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa? Looks initially, personality after.
    Q5) Would you ever date a girl who is wealthier than you? Yes.
    Q6) Does a woman's height matter? I'm tall myself, so I prefer taller girls.
    Q7) Does the size of her breasts matter? Can be a bonus, but wouldn't go against somebody.
    Q8) Do you prefer cute and innocent girls, or the more brave and flirty types? Girls who are confident about themselves.
    Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much? Preferably non-smoker, only smoker long-term if they showed willingness to quit.
    Q10) Would you ever date a girl that doesn't have a degree? or a good job? If she had motivation and passion for whatever she did.
    Q11) Would you prefer a woman that fights back (argues back), or a woman that agrees to everything you say? Why do I have to have either extremes, how about a regular person who isn't afraid to call me out but doesn't cause arguments for the sake of it?
    Q12) Would you date a girl that has different religious beliefs? I would respect whatever beliefs they had, although that doesn't mean I would start to believe it myself.
    Q13) Would you ever date a girl that is of different nationality and/or ethnicity? If I found them attractive, and their culture didn't conflict with my way of life. Then yes.
    Q14) Would it turn you off if she had plastic surgery? (e.g. nose job, boob job) Falseness is not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I saw a thread similar to this, made by 0xygen, directed at girls, and now I'm curious as to what guys think. Please answer honestly

Questions:

Q1) Does it matter to you if your girlfriend is a virgin or not?

Not bothered.

Q2) Would you ever date a physically unfit female that has a nice personality?

Probably not.

Q3) Would you ever date a physically FIT female, with a bad personality?

I'd date them but never go into a relationship with them.

Q4) Personality > looks or vice versa?

Personality is most important.

Q5) Would you ever date a girl who is wealthier than you?

Unlikely - it'd make me feel uncomfortable.

Q6) Does a woman's height matter?

Not really, although I've noticed I tend to find shorter girls more attractive. I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend was taller than me though.

Q7) Does the size of her breasts matter?

Not bothered about breast size. Legs and bum matter most to me.

Q8) Do you prefer cute and innocent girls, or the more brave and flirty types?

Tend to prefer cute and innocent types.

Q9) Smoker or non-smoker? Does it matter much?

Would never go with a smoker.

Q10) Would you ever date a girl that doesn't have a degree? or a good job?

Not bothered about educational status or job etc.

Q11) Would you prefer a woman that fights back (argues back), or a woman that agrees to everything you say?

I think both is good as long as she isn't possessive and obsessed about constantly spending time.

Q12) Would you date a girl that has different religious beliefs?

Yes.

Q13) Would you ever date a girl that is of different nationality and/or ethnicity?

Yes - I tend to find girls of other ethnicities more attractive.

Q14) Would it turn you off if she had plastic surgery? (e.g. nose job, boob job)

Depends, not sure on this, I guess it'd be a bit weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.