Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello people

Me and a few friends have booked our 2015 summer holiday. We've decided to party on the island of Kos, Kardamena. I've heard some mixed reviews but am curious to see whats in store for 2015!

Has anyone been to Kos recently? What sort of dates are *PEAK* party seasons? Is anyone planning on going to Kos this year and knows of something i should?

ReputationRep:
    June-July-August are the party months.
    I haven't heard of 'kos'' have you not heard of malia/aya napa/kavos I think it is ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
    June-July-August are the party months.
    I haven't heard of 'kos'' have you not heard of malia/aya napa/kavos I think it is ?
    Have been to Malia, have been to Ayia Napa thought I'd try different places

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Kardamena with 4 friends for a week on the 25th June since its a bit cheaper than july/August but still party season.
    Apparently a lot of the hotels/apartments charge for the smallest stains on towels, sheets etc even if it's just makeup, so I'd recommend maybe taking you're own towel etc to avoid this I've heard generally as well that the rooms anywhere are very much get what you pay for, but personally I'm not too worried about this.
    Also I guess it depends if you are or not, but we're travelling as part of Club 18-30, and they do a €150-200 nightlife package - a lot of mixed reviews here but most say it's not worth it so if reps ask you, not to buy it.
    Hope this helps at all and that you have a good time in Kos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_Dougherty)
    I'm going to Kardamena with 4 friends for a week on the 25th June since its a bit cheaper than july/August but still party season.
    Apparently a lot of the hotels/apartments charge for the smallest stains on towels, sheets etc even if it's just makeup, so I'd recommend maybe taking you're own towel etc to avoid this������ I've heard generally as well that the rooms anywhere are very much get what you pay for, but personally I'm not too worried about this.
    Also I guess it depends if you are or not, but we're travelling as part of Club 18-30, and they do a €150-200 nightlife package - a lot of mixed reviews here but most say it's not worth it so if reps ask you, not to buy it.
    Hope this helps at all and that you have a good time in Kos! ������
    Great reply thanks 👍 we are flying out the week before you on the 18th and are staying for 2 weeks! Also we are in the 18-30 package.

Have you been to kos before?

ReputationRep:
    I personally haven't but my older sister went two years ago and she really enjoyed it! She said its not as crazy as Ibiza and magaluf etc but the nightlife is still really good and prices are reasonable.
    Oh that's cool, might see you there! 😆

ReputationRep:
    Cool yeh that's what I've heard too. Looking forward to going now 😁

we have a 4 bed apartment next to kardamena and 20 metres from the beach. Will have 7 days head start on the tan 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_Dougherty)
    I personally haven't but my older sister went two years ago and she really enjoyed it! She said its not as crazy as Ibiza and magaluf etc but the nightlife is still really good and prices are reasonable.
    Oh that's cool, might see you there! 😆
    Can you ask your sis if she went to the water park over there? I've heard there's a really good one - kid at heart still.

Yeh might do, if you walk around shouting 'Sam-2025' I might be around somewhere 😄😂

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.