Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm a 2nd year PhD student at RHUL. A friend (also a PhD student) and I are looking for a 3rd person to house share with. We're currently house hunting, so if any current or prospective postgrads are looking for a room for next academic year please get in touch - [email protected].

    We're both female, friendly, and great to live with we'd like to find someone - male or female - who is sociable and easy to get on with, and ideally studying for a Masters or PhD.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.