Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

social work interview

Anyone had theirs yet? Mine has been changed to mid Feb
:smile:
Reply 1
I had my interview day at Brighton uni, just want to know the answer but it was only a week ago.

Good luck with yours, im just waiting to hear back from sussex now
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Had my interview at Brighton on 29th jan and was offered a place today 😃 good luck with yours xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Congrats to you, well done. Mine was on the 22nd so I probably not got in if that's the case. How did you hear?
Thank you, I'm over the moon. You should hear either way, perhaps they are still deciding. I'm currently the only person on my course to have heard and we all had our interviews the same day so some applications are still being processed. Have you had an interview for Sussex yet? I have one later this month

Posted from TSR Mobile
P.s heard through UCAS. It's always worth logging on every few days to see if anything has changed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
No mine was 22nd.... so defo not got in if yours 29th. Well done though xx
Reply 7
Original post by Carla_Bella
P.s heard through UCAS. It's always worth logging on every few days to see if anything has changed x

Posted from TSR Mobile[

Oh I do believe me lol I have sussex uni interview on 12th Feb so hopefully I won't be as nervous this time.
Reply 8
Original post by Sadlerm
Oh I do believe me lol I have sussex uni interview on 12th Feb so hopefully I won't be as nervous this time.

G
Who did you have in your interview?
Reply 9
Anyone doing sw at teeside?
Has anyone firmed Brighton uni to start sept 28th?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending