Turn on thread page Beta

Unite Student Accommodation Kelvin Court 2015/16?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking of staying at Kelvin Court next year...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cameronl777)
    Anyone thinking of staying at Kelvin Court next year...?
    Hi! I was offered a place at Murano, but honestly I have mixed feelings about it, so I was considering Kelvin Court instead, since they still have a few rooms left
    Will it be your first time there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautyinspyglass)
    Hi! I was offered a place at Murano, but honestly I have mixed feelings about it, so I was considering Kelvin Court instead, since they still have a few rooms left
    Will it be your first time there?
    Exactly the same situation here, but i have definitely decided for kelvin court as my alternative to Murano. I´ve booked a premium en suite room, it looks awesome and with generous space.I hope i see you around if you finally go for Kelvin court
    By the way, what course will you be studying? (Computing Science over here )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafavel97)
    Exactly the same situation here, but i have definitely decided for kelvin court as my alternative to Murano. I´ve booked a premium en suite room, it looks awesome and with generous space.I hope i see you around if you finally go for Kelvin court
    By the way, what course will you be studying? (Computing Science over here )
    English Lit and Sociology for me!

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a place at Kelvin Court, my only worry is that my flat mates are all older. i just want a flat party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhavanbhandal)
    Ive got a place at Kelvin Court, my only worry is that my flat mates are all older. i just want a flat party!
    I have the exact same concern! Social life was the only thing pushing me towards Murano, but honestly I don't think I could handle parties every night, I still need to study from time to time ahah

ReputationRep:
    I have the exact same concern! Social life was the only thing pushing me towards Murano, but honestly I don't think I could handle parties every night, I still need to study from time to time ahah
    That makes sense! i wish i could have gotten Murano! I got Wolfson, which is like an hours walk! I bet our worries are unnecessary. Best of luck to you! might see you there:,)

ReputationRep:
    So are you a fresher aswell? And how do you know who your flatmates are already?

ReputationRep:
    So are you a fresher aswell? And how do you know who your flatmates are already?
    I don't know my flatmates yet, thats what I'm so scared about, and yeah I'm a fresher, i can't wait! This lead up is stressing me out! I have forgotten my GUID so i can't even finish my registration. I'm going to have to wait till i get to Glasgow!

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my flatmates yet, thats what I'm so scared about, and yeah I'm a fresher, i can't wait! This lead up is stressing me out! I have forgotten my GUID so i can't even finish my registration. I'm going to have to wait till i get to Glasgow!

What about you?
    Im Rafa, a spanish fresher that has also got a room at Kelvin Court. I'll be doing Computing Science, what about you?. The only thing I know is that my room is on the fifth floor. Looking forward to meeting you there!

ReputationRep:
    Im Rafa, a spanish fresher that has also got a room at Kelvin Court. I'll be doing Computing Science, what about you?. The only thing I know is that my room is on the fifth floor. Looking forward to meeting you there!
    hi Rafa, I'm doing mathematics. It seems you know more about your flat then me! lol

ReputationRep:
    What flat number is everyone staying in? So far i'm the only one in my flat :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cameronl777)
    What flat number is everyone staying in? So far i'm the only one in my flat :/
    I'm in flat 102 I'll be there on Thursday. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 102 I'll be there on Thursday. What about you?
    Flat 504 i think over here, ill be there on thursday aswell hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys going to the quiz thing tonight?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.