Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nigel Farage - The most worthy for Prime Minister watch

ReputationRep:
    I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ukip aren't going to win the election. Frankly I'd see a labour tory coalition more likely than pm farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
    Yes, always see old Bin Laden driving down the street. Can't wait till he's gone! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Ukip aren't going to win the election. Frankly I'd see a labour tory coalition more likely than pm farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A Labour Tory coalition is unlikely. Votes for both parties will be too high and they are also arch rivals. Even if UKIP don't win this election they might get more votes than Lib Dem and less than the Tories and Labour . I'm thinking a UKIP and Tory coalition is more likely!!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Yeah, let's blame all of our problems on everyone else rather than actually facing up to the real causes woo

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

K den.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    Yeah, let's blame all of our problems on everyone else rather than actually facing up to the real causes woo
    Like what?

Imo

Right wing view - Immigrants, poor, etc
    Left wing view - Bankers, wealthy, etc

All blame no policy

ReputationRep:
    God no. He's another populist, if I want one of them I can keep Cameron.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to see UKIP in a coalition.

ReputationRep:
    The best we can hope for is a conservative - UKIP coalition

ReputationRep:
    Labour and Conservatives are to blame.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    Like what?

Imo

Yes. The right blame their problems on easy, vulnerable targets whose "crimes" are negligible in the bigger picture. The left blame the problems on the big players who genuinely are the driving causes of the problems. What's worse, a desperate person living in poverty because of mental illness and a lack of an education asking for some slightly fairer benefits, or bankers squandering trillions of pounds worth of money that belongs to the people before dropping the entire globe into a recession, affecting the lives of billions across the world? How exactly is punishing the poor and vulnerable going to change any of that?

ReputationRep:
    I think if it were that easy it would have already been done :rolleyes:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Labour and Conservatives are to blame.
    They definitely carry a lot of the blame. UKIP is definitely not the answer though, they are literally just going to make the problems even worse. At least Labour and Conservative pretend to care about the root cause of the big issues in society.

ReputationRep:
    They definitely carry a lot of the blame. UKIP is definitely not the answer though, they are literally just going to make the problems even worse. At least Labour and Conservative pretend to care about the root cause of the big issues in society.
    Labour: Allowed uncontrolled immigration, lied by saying they will not introduce tuition fees but they did, brought the UK into the Iraq war (more like massacre).

Conservatives: Increased tuition fees, plans to take away free healthcare, make education tougher than it already is.

I hate them both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KH94)
    I would like to see UKIP in a coalition.
    A UKIP-Conservative coalition would be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solarburst)
    I think if it were that easy it would have already been done :rolleyes:
    Not really, people have just began to realise the damage done by Labour and the damage Conservatives are bringing in. People have come to their senses......hopefully!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    Like what?

Imo

All blame no policy
    Who do you think has more influence over the economy? Someone who has loads of money or someone who hardly has any money?

ReputationRep:
    Labour: Allowed uncontrolled immigration
    Hi, I'm an immigrant. Immigration to the UK during Labour's rule was never 'uncontrolled'. My family moved here in 2002 and only a moron who has no idea how visas work would ever claim that the UK has ever had 'uncontrolled immigration'.

ReputationRep:
    A UKIP-Conservative coalition would be good.
    UKIP want to legalise discrimination against foreign workers. I wonder how that one's gonna work. Are we gonna chuck out CVs by place of birth, by nationality, or by how funny someone's name sounds?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.