Nigel Farage - The most worthy for Prime Minister Watch

Gnomes&Knights
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ukip aren't going to win the election. Frankly I'd see a labour tory coalition more likely than pm farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr.Econometrics
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Raymat)
I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
Yes, always see old Bin Laden driving down the street. Can't wait till he's gone! :rolleyes:
Gnomes&Knights
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
Ukip aren't going to win the election. Frankly I'd see a labour tory coalition more likely than pm farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A Labour Tory coalition is unlikely. Votes for both parties will be too high and they are also arch rivals. Even if UKIP don't win this election they might get more votes than Lib Dem and less than the Tories and Labour . I'm thinking a UKIP and Tory coalition is more likely!!
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, let's blame all of our problems on everyone else rather than actually facing up to the real causes woo
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LOL.

K den.
jakeel1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
Yeah, let's blame all of our problems on everyone else rather than actually facing up to the real causes woo
Like what?

Imo

Right wing view - Immigrants, poor, etc
Left wing view - Bankers, wealthy, etc

All blame no policy
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
God no. He's another populist, if I want one of them I can keep Cameron.
KH94
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would like to see UKIP in a coalition.
Gnomes&Knights
Rep:
?
Labour and Conservatives are to blame.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jakeel1)
Like what?

Imo

Yes. The right blame their problems on easy, vulnerable targets whose "crimes" are negligible in the bigger picture. The left blame the problems on the big players who genuinely are the driving causes of the problems. What's worse, a desperate person living in poverty because of mental illness and a lack of an education asking for some slightly fairer benefits, or bankers squandering trillions of pounds worth of money that belongs to the people before dropping the entire globe into a recession, affecting the lives of billions across the world? How exactly is punishing the poor and vulnerable going to change any of that?
Solarburst
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think if it were that easy it would have already been done :rolleyes:
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Labour and Conservatives are to blame.
They definitely carry a lot of the blame. UKIP is definitely not the answer though, they are literally just going to make the problems even worse. At least Labour and Conservative pretend to care about the root cause of the big issues in society.
Gnomes&Knights
Rep:
?
They definitely carry a lot of the blame. UKIP is definitely not the answer though, they are literally just going to make the problems even worse. At least Labour and Conservative pretend to care about the root cause of the big issues in society.
Labour: Allowed uncontrolled immigration, lied by saying they will not introduce tuition fees but they did, brought the UK into the Iraq war (more like massacre).

Conservatives: Increased tuition fees, plans to take away free healthcare, make education tougher than it already is.

I hate them both.
Gnomes&Knights
Rep:
?
(Original post by KH94)
I would like to see UKIP in a coalition.
A UKIP-Conservative coalition would be good.
Gnomes&Knights
Rep:
?
(Original post by Solarburst)
I think if it were that easy it would have already been done :rolleyes:
Not really, people have just began to realise the damage done by Labour and the damage Conservatives are bringing in. People have come to their senses......hopefully!!!!
anarchism101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jakeel1)
Like what?

Imo

All blame no policy
Who do you think has more influence over the economy? Someone who has loads of money or someone who hardly has any money?
молодой гений
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Labour: Allowed uncontrolled immigration
Hi, I'm an immigrant. Immigration to the UK during Labour's rule was never 'uncontrolled'. My family moved here in 2002 and only a moron who has no idea how visas work would ever claim that the UK has ever had 'uncontrolled immigration'.
молодой гений
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A UKIP-Conservative coalition would be good.
UKIP want to legalise discrimination against foreign workers. I wonder how that one's gonna work. Are we gonna chuck out CVs by place of birth, by nationality, or by how funny someone's name sounds?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Labour: Allowed uncontrolled immigration, lied by saying they will not introduce tuition fees but they did, brought the UK into the Iraq war (more like massacre).

Conservatives: Increased tuition fees, plans to take away free healthcare, make education tougher than it already is.

I hate them both.
Yup, same. UKIP isn't the answer though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.33%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.76%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.72%
It might lead to more bullying (60)
37.97%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.22%

Watched Threads