Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone will know which Campus I'll be on for studying Creative writing and drama, I'm guessing Mount Pleasant?
    Also does anyone have any advice on choosing accommodation or which accommodation their thinking of living in.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm a first year student at LJMU. There's quite a few options of accommodation about 10/15 mins walk of Mount Pleasant.
    Closest would be Capital Gate, Apollo Court,CLV, Europa and Prospect Point( Where I Live).
    Europa is probably the 'nicest', brand new and refurbished, but obviously they are all nice.

Grand Central and North Western Halls are in town and about 10 mins walk up Mount Pleasants hill.

You probably don't want to choose Marybone, Victoria Hall, Atlantic Point etc, unless you want a 25/30 min walk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrym96)
    Hey, i'm a first year student at LJMU. There's quite a few options of accommodation about 10/15 mins walk of Mount Pleasant.
    Closest would be Capital Gate, Apollo Court,CLV, Europa and Prospect Point( Where I Live).
    Europa is probably the 'nicest', brand new and refurbished, but obviously they are all nice.

Grand Central and North Western Halls are in town and about 10 mins walk up Mount Pleasants hill.

You probably don't want to choose Marybone, Victoria Hall, Atlantic Point etc, unless you want a 25/30 min walk
    Cambridge Court and the rest of the Unite student Village is probably the closest to mount pleasant and is about a ten minute walk into town itself. However I'd have to agree that Europa is one of the nicest accommodation but its also a while out the way. Grenville street is another option too

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.