Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else has been offered a place in Northumbria for the March intake next year?

ReputationRep:
    I have!!! Very suprised after how my interview went haha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been given an offer too! Just wondering if our holidays will be any different to the September placements? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evealexandra)
    Hi, I have been given an offer too! Just wondering if our holidays will be any different to the September placements? x
    They are the same i think x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireAndrew)
    They are the same i think x
    okay thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know when we are supposed to apply for accomodation and stuff if its march?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got an offer to start in March 2016 too!
    So happy but also bit sad that we'll miss out on freshers and starting with everyone else.
    I'm a bit confused about how accomidation works for us too! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey was just wondering when yous done your nursing interview? I done mine on tuesday (3rd feb) and was wondering how long it takes for them usually to reply! So nervous waiting lol

ReputationRep:
    I had my last Friday the 30th feb, they said we wouldn't hear for 3 weeks or maybe longer though x

ReputationRep:
    you still not heard? oh thats fine then! hopefully we both hear back x

ReputationRep:
    I have heard back heard a couple days ago, got an offer hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NicoleHH)
    I have heard back heard a couple days ago, got an offer hope you hear soon!
    aw well done! yeah fingers crossed. ive applied for childrens nursing so dont think there is as many places but never know! x

ReputationRep:
    I'm March 2016 for adult at Northumbria x

ReputationRep:
    There's a facebook group for March intakes now xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMAUBPID)
    I've also received an offer for March 2016 adult nursing can't wait!
    When did you do your interview? x

ReputationRep:
    I've also received an offer for March 2016 adult nursing - can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Interview was 9th feb x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMAUBPID)
    Interview was 9th feb x
    I'm getting so worried now! I done mine 3rd feb though it was for children's nursing and still haven't heard back x

ReputationRep:
    They did say to me that if you are unsuccessful you would hear between 5-10 days after interview otherwise it would be March before offers were sent out. I got my offer after a few days though so I was shocked when I read my track update! I wouldn't worry too much - and you're past the 5-10 days so that's a positive! The wait is awful tho isn't it every time an email comes through my stomach does a flip! X

ReputationRep:
    Just seen replies from other girls that have done their children's interviews and they still haven't hesrd and they were before me so feel a bit better now! Yeah I remember in the email it said if you were unsuccessful they let you know within 5-10 working days or something! Yeah it definitely is, like you said every time I get an email im like oh my god is this it haha x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.