The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Adult nursing March 2016

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has been offered a place in Northumbria for the March intake next year? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have!!! Very suprised after how my interview went haha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hi, I have been given an offer too! Just wondering if our holidays will be any different to the September placements? x
Original post by Evealexandra
Hi, I have been given an offer too! Just wondering if our holidays will be any different to the September placements? x

They are the same i think x
Original post by ClaireAndrew
They are the same i think x

okay thank you!
Anybody know when we are supposed to apply for accomodation and stuff if its march?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey, I got an offer to start in March 2016 too!
So happy but also bit sad that we'll miss out on freshers and starting with everyone else.
I'm a bit confused about how accomidation works for us too! X
Hey was just wondering when yous done your nursing interview? I done mine on tuesday (3rd feb) and was wondering how long it takes for them usually to reply! So nervous waiting lol
Reply 8
I had my last Friday the 30th feb, they said we wouldn't hear for 3 weeks or maybe longer though x
you still not heard? oh thats fine then! hopefully we both hear back :smile: x
I have heard back heard a couple days ago, got an offer :biggrin: hope you hear soon!
Original post by NicoleHH
I have heard back heard a couple days ago, got an offer :biggrin: hope you hear soon!

aw well done! :smile: yeah fingers crossed. ive applied for childrens nursing so dont think there is as many places :frown: but never know! x
I'm March 2016 for adult at Northumbria x
There's a facebook group for March intakes now :smile: xx
Original post by SMAUBPID
I've also received an offer for March 2016 adult nursing can't wait!

When did you do your interview? x
Reply 15
I've also received an offer for March 2016 adult nursing - can't wait!
Reply 16
Interview was 9th feb x
Original post by SMAUBPID
Interview was 9th feb x

I'm getting so worried now! I done mine 3rd feb though it was for children's nursing and still haven't heard back x
Reply 18
They did say to me that if you are unsuccessful you would hear between 5-10 days after interview otherwise it would be March before offers were sent out. I got my offer after a few days though so I was shocked when I read my track update! I wouldn't worry too much - and you're past the 5-10 days so that's a positive! The wait is awful tho isn't it every time an email comes through my stomach does a flip! X
Just seen replies from other girls that have done their children's interviews and they still haven't hesrd and they were before me so feel a bit better now! Yeah I remember in the email it said if you were unsuccessful they let you know within 5-10 working days or something! Yeah it definitely is, like you said every time I get an email im like oh my god is this it haha x

Quick Reply

Latest