Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone who was interviewed for chemical engineering on the 14th Jan has heard anything back yet?

Thanks
    Toni

ReputationRep:
    Take it no one has then?

ReputationRep:
    They said 2-3 weeks, do they normally stick close to this?

It's been 3 weeks today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toni_watsy)
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone who was interviewed for chemical engineering on the 14th Feb has heard anything back yet?

Thanks
    Toni
    You mean 14th Jan? Yeah I interviewed then and haven't heard anything back but people from last interview cycles typically heard just before their fourth week so I think it may end up being the same for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcanum96)
    You mean 14th Jan? Yeah I interviewed then and haven't heard anything back but people from last interview cycles typically heard just before their fourth week so I think it may end up being the same for us.
    Ye I did mean 14th Jan, don't know why I put Feb, wondered why no one had replied :lol: Anyway I have edited it now.
    So hopefully not long to go before hearing.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from them so far!

ReputationRep:
    Ye I did mean 14th Jan, don't know why I put Feb, wondered why no one had replied :lol: Anyway I have edited it now.
    So hopefully not long to go before hearing.
    Yeah don't worry I've spoken to a couple of other people I met on the day who also interviewed and nobody's heard anything so we are all in the same boat!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah don't worry I've spoken to a couple of other people I met on the day who also interviewed and nobody's heard anything so we are all in the same boat!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    As it's been almost 4 weeks just curious to know if anyone has heard either way?

ReputationRep:
    Also yet to hear back. It's actually sadistic, I'm getting more anxious every day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D4rt)
    I'm getting more anxious every day
    Yep, 4 week is a long time to have to wait. Surely it has to be soon!

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaagh nothing here either..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D4rt)
    Also yet to hear back. It's actually sadistic, I'm getting more anxious every day

Yep, 4 week is a long time to have to wait. Surely it has to be soon!

(Original post by sj.scorpio)
    Aaaaagh nothing here either..
    Have any of you heard? I know they made some offers for our interview batch last night.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you heard? I know they made some offers for our interview batch last night.
    Still nothing here....

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing here....
    Same for me

ReputationRep:
    Same for me
    Has anyone considering calling them?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone considering calling them?
    I think they're still undecided about us and we may be in the 'pool' so they may want to finish all their interviews before informing us of their decision

ReputationRep:
    The course is really oversubscribed, so it's just taking time to get through all the applications. Just be patient, I'm sure all of you will hear back soon. 😄

ReputationRep:
    I think they're still undecided about us and we may be in the 'pool' so they may want to finish all their interviews before informing us of their decision
    Can I ask do you have any reason for thinking this?

I was just thinking they hadn't got around to responding yet, that is better than being pooled

ReputationRep:
    What were the questions like? I have an interview tomorrow!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.