The Student Room Group

Am I Doomed To loneliness for the rest of my Life?

Im a brony and there arent many MLP conventions in the UK. Where can I find a Pegasister apart from online?

anyone know any good my little pony dating sites?
(edited 9 years ago)
No. I like MLP too. Hell I've read Fallout Equestria three times. But labelling yourself, your entire being, on the basis of a tv show you like is just silly.
Reply 2
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
No. I like MLP too. Hell I've read Fallout Equestria three times. But labelling yourself, your entire being, on the basis of a tv show you like is just silly.

being a brony is my life, its amazing :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
What did you mean when you posted to me the other daY?
Reply 4
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
What did you mean when you posted to me the other daY?

i want a pegasister
Original post by HarryDn
being a brony is my life, its amazing :biggrin:

You've just answered your own question. While passion for things is good, most women want a partner who can be mature beyond their hobbies if their hobbies aren't considered 'grown up'.

If you don't leave any room in your life for anything else outside of this, what most people consider extraordinarily weird, 'hobby'/obsession, good luck finding a partner, m8.

As you already know, the only way you'll meet a woman who shares this fascination will be online. It'll just be easier that way, best of luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Alaric III
You've just answered your own question. While passion for things is good, most women want a partner who can be mature beyond their hobbies if their hobbies aren't considered 'grown up'.

If you don't leave any room in your life for anything else outside of this, what most people consider extraordinarily weird, 'hobby'/obsession, good luck finding a partner, m8.

As you already know, the only way you'll meet a woman who shares this fascination will be online. It'll just be easier that way, best of luck!

could i meet a normal girl and convert her to a pegasister
Original post by HarryDn
could i meet a normal girl and convert her to a pegasister

You'd have to meet a normal girl willing to put up with it first. And even then, the way you seem to feel about it, it sounds a lot like converting someone to a religion. By all means you can introduce them to things, but if you try to force them into liking it; you qualify as a little ****.

Just try your luck on dating sites, and maybe cut down on the bronyism a little bit - it's not attractive.
Reply 8
You'd have to meet a normal girl willing to put up with it first. And even then, the way you seem to feel about it, it sounds a lot like converting someone to a religion. By all means you can introduce them to things, but if you try to force them into liking it; you qualify as a little ****.

Just try your luck on dating sites, and maybe cut down on the bronyism a little bit - it's not attractive.

have you watched mlp
Original post by HarryDn
have you watched mlp

Friends have shown it to me before, I don't get what all the fuss is about (kids programmes are fun, but I'm not gonna start demanding that my sexual partners wear spongebob's squarepants in bed). I only watch cartoons casually, they've never been appealing enough to me.
Reply 10
Friends have shown it to me before, I don't get what all the fuss is about (kids programmes are fun, but I'm not gonna start demanding that my sexual partners wear spongebob's squarepants in bed). I only watch cartoons casually, they've never been appealing enough to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Dh4oBkjiQ&t=7m30s

its good, u dont get it. above is me signing brony at a convention in canada
Original post by HarryDn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Dh4oBkjiQ&t=7m30s

its good, u dont get it. above is me signing brony at a convention in canada

I don't get it, but I hope you eventually find someone as in love with colourful equines as yourself!
Internet would be your best bet for this.

Not this part of the internet, but certainly internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending