Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Zante 2015 - Need Advice on accommodation!! :) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, me and my 5 mates are going to Zante but are unsure on what accommodation to book. I'm for the view that we're only really gonna be sleeping there so we are looking at around £350 flights and hotel packages at either the vassos hotel or perkes....anyone heard of these or got any advice on cheapish but not piss poor accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Hi guys, me and my 5 mates are going to Zante but are unsure on what accommodation to book. I'm for the view that we're only really gonna be sleeping there so we are looking at around £350 flights and hotel packages at either the vassos hotel or perkes....anyone heard of these or got any advice on cheapish but not piss poor accommodation?

My friends and I are off to Zante as well. We're staying in the atlantis apartments which are supposedly very good and not extortionate. We chose through trip advisor reviews as they are generally really reliable and informative! Hope you get something sorted x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeccaotoole)
    My friends and I are off to Zante as well. We're staying in the atlantis apartments which are supposedly very good and not extortionate. We chose through trip advisor reviews as they are generally really reliable and informative! Hope you get something sorted x
    Ah cheers, we've just booked in at Mariana, we saw Atlantis and thought it looked good but idk we all compromised on Mariana. Hopefully see you there 😎🍹

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Ah cheers, we've just booked in at Mariana, we saw Atlantis and thought it looked good but idk we all compromised on Mariana. Hopefully see you there 😎🍹
    Sounds brill , haha definitely

Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.