This discussion is closed.
sz72
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A2?so maybe you are in the same class as some of my fds...
are you gonna leave Bradford after your a level?
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by sz72)
A2?so maybe you are in the same class as some of my fds...
are you gonna leave Bradford after your a level?
YEAH EITHER LONDON OR BK TO FRANCE.
WHICH COUNTRY DID U COME FROM
tiny kates
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
YEAH EITHER LONDON OR BK TO FRANCE.
WHICH COUNTRY DID U COME FROM
why write in caps?
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by tiny kates)
why write in caps?
lol soz i forgot to change it ... cant c the screen anymore
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why write in caps?
why try to be someone you're not?
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
why try to be someone you're not?
... sorry didnt get u
tiny kates
Report 16 years ago
... sorry didnt get u
sorry im just abit weird in the head
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am fron Southern China,
although there're lots chinese here but i just find it hard to make fds with them,
i used to have some v good fds in bradford but they all went back to their countries or moved to somewhere else in the UK...
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by sz72)
i am fron Southern China,
although there're lots chinese here but i just find it hard to make fds with them,
i used to have some v good fds in bradford but they all went back to their countries or moved to somewhere else in the UK...
all my M2 class were chinese
all my p3 n p2 class r chinese except from 1 boy who is pakistanni lol

i never talked to any of the chinese ppl coz they only talk to each othere in chinese n i dont understand
tammypotato
Rep:
?
sorry im just abit weird in the head
lol no im just to tired to undertsand anything
lol
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know how you feel, when I moved to the UK I was pretty depressed for a year or two..I put on like 3 stone during that time, cuz I just stayed inside and ate cuz of the boredom. In Germany I used to be out playing football/with mates all the time and I was pretty popular at school and stuff. When I came to the UK, everything was so much different, I didnt have any friends, the school I came to, in comparison to my old one, was a disgrace. The people were nothing like the people in Germany(even though they were english as well) it took alot of getting used to, and it took a while to actually become friends with people, but now Im ok. Although, having said that, lately Ive become extremely bored with Aylesbury/School but I think everyones having that problem. Cant wait for Uni!
tiny kates
Report 16 years ago
lol no im just to tired to undertsand anything
lol
im tired too may go to sleep in a sec Zz..
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
all my M2 class were chinese
all my p3 n p2 class r chinese except from 1 boy who is pakistanni lol
it must be v weird!!
coz in my as class i am the only chinese,
then i went to a revision class,
half of ppl were chinese,
gosh they r just so noisy which made me v v hard to concentrate and feel ashamed of them coz they must have annoyed other students...
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I know how you feel, when I moved to the UK I was pretty depressed for a year or two..I put on like 3 stone during that time, cuz I just stayed inside and ate cuz of the boredom. In Germany I used to be out playing football/with mates all the time and I was pretty popular at school and stuff. When I came to the UK, everything was so much different, I didnt have any friends, the school I came to, in comparison to my old one, was a disgrace. The people were nothing like the people in Germany(even though they were english as well) it took alot of getting used to, and it took a while to actually become friends with people, but now Im ok. Although, having said that, lately Ive become extremely bored with Aylesbury/School but I think everyones having that problem. Cant wait for Uni!
iits nearly 3yrs im depressed ...weird coz i hate being such a no fun person... but i think for every foreign person its hard to amke frends when they move to another country...
the daugter of my teacher is spending a yr in france n she said that its hard 4 her too to make frends..

me too id go to uni today if i culd
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by sz72)
it must be v weird!!
coz in my as class i am the only chinese,
then i went to a revision class,
half of ppl were chinese,
gosh they r just so noisy which made me v v hard to concentrate and feel ashamed of them coz they must have annoyed other students...
the gals in my P2/3 class r soo moisy n they have a squcky voice lol which module u doing?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
iits nearly 3yrs im depressed ...weird coz i hate being such a no fun person... but i think for every foreign person its hard to amke frends when they move to another country...
the daugter of my teacher is spending a yr in france n she said that its hard 4 her too to make frends..

me too id go to uni today if i culd
What nationality are you then? I was born in England and both my parents are English, its just that my dads in the RAF so I lived in germany for ages.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
What nationality are you then? I was born in England and both my parents are English, its just that my dads in the RAF so I lived in germany for ages.
my dad is pakistany n ma mom german i was born in france lived in france until i was 16 but i have french n german nationality...im in uk coz ma dad is stupid do u prefer germany or uk
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's really annoying...
when ppl around me talking sth i cant understand loudly just drive me nuts!!and let my rest of the day in totally depressed...

i think it must be sth called Culture Shock,
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my dad is pakistany n ma mom german i was born in france lived in france until i was 16 but i have french n german nationality...im in uk coz ma dad is stupid do u prefer germany or uk
Hmmm, Im not sure, Ive changed alot since 12 obviously, but I really liked Germany alot more than England when I first moved. Not only cuz of friends and school, but the country is super cool..
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by sz72)
it's really annoying...
when ppl around me talking sth i cant understand loudly just drive me nuts!!and let my rest of the day in totally depressed...

i think it must be sth called Culture Shock,
but i think the maths teacher r really nice in this college(compare to myschool)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (43)
7.75%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (43)
7.75%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (132)
23.78%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (75)
13.51%
No, nothing has changed (174)
31.35%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (88)
15.86%

Watched Threads