Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A2?so maybe you are in the same class as some of my fds...
    are you gonna leave Bradford after your a level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    A2?so maybe you are in the same class as some of my fds...
    are you gonna leave Bradford after your a level?
    YEAH EITHER LONDON OR BK TO FRANCE.
    WHICH COUNTRY DID U COME FROM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    YEAH EITHER LONDON OR BK TO FRANCE.
    WHICH COUNTRY DID U COME FROM
    why write in caps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny kates)
    why write in caps?
    lol soz i forgot to change it ... cant c the screen anymore

ReputationRep:
    why write in caps?
    why try to be someone you're not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    why try to be someone you're not?
    ... sorry didnt get u

ReputationRep:
    ... sorry didnt get u
    sorry im just abit weird in the head

ReputationRep:
    i am fron Southern China,
    although there're lots chinese here but i just find it hard to make fds with them,
    i used to have some v good fds in bradford but they all went back to their countries or moved to somewhere else in the UK...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    i am fron Southern China,
    although there're lots chinese here but i just find it hard to make fds with them,
    i used to have some v good fds in bradford but they all went back to their countries or moved to somewhere else in the UK...
    all my M2 class were chinese
    all my p3 n p2 class r chinese except from 1 boy who is pakistanni lol

i never talked to any of the chinese ppl coz they only talk to each othere in chinese n i dont understand

ReputationRep:
    sorry im just abit weird in the head
    lol no im just to tired to undertsand anything
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel, when I moved to the UK I was pretty depressed for a year or two..I put on like 3 stone during that time, cuz I just stayed inside and ate cuz of the boredom. In Germany I used to be out playing football/with mates all the time and I was pretty popular at school and stuff. When I came to the UK, everything was so much different, I didnt have any friends, the school I came to, in comparison to my old one, was a disgrace. The people were nothing like the people in Germany(even though they were english as well) it took alot of getting used to, and it took a while to actually become friends with people, but now Im ok. Although, having said that, lately Ive become extremely bored with Aylesbury/School but I think everyones having that problem. Cant wait for Uni!

ReputationRep:
    lol no im just to tired to undertsand anything
    lol
    im tired too may go to sleep in a sec Zz..

ReputationRep:
    all my M2 class were chinese
    all my p3 n p2 class r chinese except from 1 boy who is pakistanni lol
    it must be v weird!!
    coz in my as class i am the only chinese,
    then i went to a revision class,
    half of ppl were chinese,
    gosh they r just so noisy which made me v v hard to concentrate and feel ashamed of them coz they must have annoyed other students...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I know how you feel, when I moved to the UK I was pretty depressed for a year or two..I put on like 3 stone during that time, cuz I just stayed inside and ate cuz of the boredom. In Germany I used to be out playing football/with mates all the time and I was pretty popular at school and stuff. When I came to the UK, everything was so much different, I didnt have any friends, the school I came to, in comparison to my old one, was a disgrace. The people were nothing like the people in Germany(even though they were english as well) it took alot of getting used to, and it took a while to actually become friends with people, but now Im ok. Although, having said that, lately Ive become extremely bored with Aylesbury/School but I think everyones having that problem. Cant wait for Uni!
    iits nearly 3yrs im depressed ...weird coz i hate being such a no fun person... but i think for every foreign person its hard to amke frends when they move to another country...
    the daugter of my teacher is spending a yr in france n she said that its hard 4 her too to make frends..

me too id go to uni today if i culd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    it must be v weird!!
    coz in my as class i am the only chinese,
    then i went to a revision class,
    half of ppl were chinese,
    gosh they r just so noisy which made me v v hard to concentrate and feel ashamed of them coz they must have annoyed other students...
    the gals in my P2/3 class r soo moisy n they have a squcky voice lol which module u doing?

ReputationRep:
    iits nearly 3yrs im depressed ...weird coz i hate being such a no fun person... but i think for every foreign person its hard to amke frends when they move to another country...
    the daugter of my teacher is spending a yr in france n she said that its hard 4 her too to make frends..

me too id go to uni today if i culd
    What nationality are you then? I was born in England and both my parents are English, its just that my dads in the RAF so I lived in germany for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What nationality are you then? I was born in England and both my parents are English, its just that my dads in the RAF so I lived in germany for ages.
    my dad is pakistany n ma mom german i was born in france lived in france until i was 16 but i have french n german nationality...im in uk coz ma dad is stupid do u prefer germany or uk

ReputationRep:
    it's really annoying...
    when ppl around me talking sth i cant understand loudly just drive me nuts!!and let my rest of the day in totally depressed...

i think it must be sth called Culture Shock,

ReputationRep:
    my dad is pakistany n ma mom german i was born in france lived in france until i was 16 but i have french n german nationality...im in uk coz ma dad is stupid do u prefer germany or uk
    Hmmm, Im not sure, Ive changed alot since 12 obviously, but I really liked Germany alot more than England when I first moved. Not only cuz of friends and school, but the country is super cool..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    it's really annoying...
    when ppl around me talking sth i cant understand loudly just drive me nuts!!and let my rest of the day in totally depressed...

i think it must be sth called Culture Shock,
    but i think the maths teacher r really nice in this college(compare to myschool)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.