Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm currently a Year 12 student studying towards my AS Levels. I have entered into this competition to help with furthering my grades. I have had particular trouble with further maths so this is my main focus in terms of improvement.

So, without further a do, my goals for the summer are:

A-Spanish
    A-Religious Studies
    A-Physics
    A-Maths
    B/C-Further Maths

My recent mocks didn't go exactly as I though they would. Baring in mind that these were in November, I believe I haven't done too badly in the majority of cases. I also have mocks the first week back after half term so I have a chance to improve then.

My Mock Grades:

C-Spanish
    C-Religious Studies
    A-Physics
    C-Maths
    E-Further Maths

My main areas for improvement are:

Philosophy for Religious Studies
    FP1 and M1 for Further Maths
    Reading and speaking for Spanish
    The theory in Physics involving waves
    C1 in Maths

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently in Y13 studying further maths, econ and physics. I wish i'd have taken my AS more seriously last year so this is definitely a good idea and well worth it! if you need any help with any maths modules pm me

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteMez)
    Hi, I'm currently in Y13 studying further maths, econ and physics. I wish i'd have taken my AS more seriously last year so this is definitely a good idea and well worth it! if you need any help with any maths modules pm me

good luck!
    Thanks I'll be sure to take you up on that offer if I need help.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by CaptainDJJoe)
    Hi I'm currently a Year 12 student studying towards my AS Levels. I have entered into this competition to help with furthering my grades. I have had particular trouble with further maths so this is my main focus in terms of improvement.

So, without further a do, my goals for the summer are:

A-Spanish
    A-Religious Studies
    A-Physics
    A-Maths
    B/C-Further Maths

My recent mocks didn't go exactly as I though they would. Baring in mind that these were in November, I believe I haven't done too badly in the majority of cases. I also have mocks the first week back after half term so I have a chance to improve then.

My Mock Grades:

C-Spanish
    C-Religious Studies
    A-Physics
    C-Maths
    E-Further Maths

My main areas for improvement are:

Philosophy for Religious Studies
    FP1 and M1 for Further Maths
    Reading and speaking for Spanish
    The theory in Physics involving waves
    C1 in Maths
    Heya :wave: How are things coming along with you? How has your half-term been? It's good that you've identified your main areas which need improvement - do you think you've made any progress over the past couple of weeks? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey how's further maths coming along?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.