This discussion is closed.
JrW
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anybody know where I could get a copy of Microsoft Excel quickly? (toally legally) e.g. purchase but then instant download
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jamierwilliams)
Does anybody know where I could get a copy of Microsoft Excel quickly? (toally legally) e.g. purchase but then instant download
Microsoft does nothing like valve does with steam.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jamierwilliams)
may i ask why you need it so quickly?

you can always try www.staroffice.com its free and i think it opens excel files.
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Open Office will do the trick.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Open Office will do the trick.
But be careful, you need to convert files back and forth to get full use, and you may lose some of the program specific features from the original sheet.
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
But be careful, you need to convert files back and forth to get full use, and you may lose some of the program specific features from the original sheet.
True 'dat. *Ahem*

Just as a stop-gap solution if you need an immediate solution - it should cope with basic functionality, provided that's all you need. Failing that, why not download a copy from Kazaa, and make up for the morality issues by buying a full version at a later date?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
True 'dat. *Ahem*

Just as a stop-gap solution if you need an immediate solution - it should cope with basic functionality, provided that's all you need. Failing that, why not download a copy from Kazaa, and make up for the morality issues by buying a full version at a later date?
I vaguely remember having morals, but I think they migrated to quo'nos.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
True 'dat. *Ahem*

yeah or if you aint got the money then you can just uninstall it, i'm sure mr gates will let you off just this once
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I vaguely remember having morals, but I think they migrated to quo'nos.
I had to look that up on Google in order to truly comprehend it's comical genius. :cool:

Tell me now, Trekkie, or Trekker? What's the difference?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
I had to look that up on Google in order to truly comprehend it's comical genius. :cool:

Tell me now, Trekkie, or Trekker? What's the difference?
trekker = american

trekkie = british
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (78)
48.45%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.39%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
22.98%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.48%

Watched Threads