Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi I have an adult nursing interview at bangor next week was just wondering if anyone could describe the speed dating process to me as I am so nervous. thank you x

ReputationRep:
    I think from the open day, it will just be sat at tables having group disscussions.when did you find out you had an interview? Ive applied to Bangor but still havent heard anything from them im getting nervous now. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy81)
    I think from the open day, it will just be sat at tables having group disscussions.when did you find out you had an interview? Ive applied to Bangor but still havent heard anything from them im getting nervous now. Good luck
    I found out on the 17th of January.. I know there's a group interview but it says the speed dating is like going to different lecturers and them asking you a couple of questions on a topic im so nervous. Have you had any other interviews? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lara how was your interview. I have an interview by end of this month. Can you please give me an idea about the process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimishajose)
    Hi Lara how was your interview. I have an interview by end of this month. Can you please give me an idea about the process.
    my interview is 06/02/14 .. i havent had it yet sorry but ill let you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaraWagstaff)
    my interview is 06/02/14 .. i havent had it yet sorry but ill let you know
    Good luck to you.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck Lara.

ReputationRep:
    How was the interview? I've applied to Bangor for Adult Nursing and not heard anything back. The wait is unbearable haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi if you don't mind can you please give me an idea about the interview.xx

ReputationRep:
    How was the interview ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.