Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so it's literally been months that I've started remembering random scenes from a movie that I must have seen bits and pieces of on TV many years back. It's bugging me that I don't know what it's called and, after many unsuccessful attempts to hunt it's name on the web, I'm turning to you trusty people. Anyone want to hazard a guess which movie this might be?

Scene 1.
    A previously kidnapped woman = awakening from sleep. Seems very drowsy; appears she's being kept sedated. Awakens enough to acknowledge a man approaching her holding a syringe. Begins saying "no" when she realises she is about to be sedated again.

Scene 2.
    A man has tracked down someone he's been looking for. Threatens him; wants to know what's been done to his kidnapped wife/girlfriend. He's visibly on the verge of a breakdown. He demands to know if she's still alive. The now frightened guy being interrogated quickly confirms she's alive. Man walks away relieved with plans to continue looking for her. Presumably evil guy adds "but she's as good as dead" when man begins to walk away. In fury/pain, man turns around and possibly shoots evil guy.

Important notice: Either one or both of the above scenes may also just be figments of my imagination. The struggle is real.

Whoever identifies what movie this is will forever hold my respect and admiration.

ReputationRep:
    Kill bill 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssupernova)
    Kill bill 2?
    Ah right, either of those scenes match up at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeachClub)
    Ah right, either of those scenes match up at all?
    The first one more than the second , they sound like a combination of kill bill 1&2 in the first one she wakes up from a coma and is paralyzed and then she's also in a coma on the second where a women comes in with a syringe (exactly like u described in paragraph one ). She also discovers someone who she thought was dead is actually alive xox

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.