Turn on thread page Beta

What does IAPT send you? watch

Announcements

I had a triage session over the phone, then was left a voice message saying they would send me further things (not sure if by email or by post) including what to expect from an face-to-face appointment which is to be arranged.

However, I am still yet to receive anything.

Has anyone used the IAPT service before and know what I can expect to receive and when? If it is just generic pdf. files I would be happy and grateful if someone could even perhaps post them here, I'd just like to take a look. Am wondering if they have my e-mail address wrong as I still haven't received any further contact.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been seen under IAPT but from my experience of other mental health services it can take 2-3 weeks to hear anything back and what they are likely to be sending (I'd imagine by post) will be leaflets which may include what the service does, what the treatment program they're looking at does and some information about your particular difficulties and how to cope with them

Thanks.

I have since received a letter from them saying I have been put on a waiting list. I missed a phone call from them but they left no number or message and haven't heard from them since. Hopefully I hear from them again soon.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.