Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My control freak nature is getting the best of me…ironically out of control trol olol Watch

ReputationRep:
    -On my lunch break today I immediately found Multitalented me's thread about feeling undervalued, burned him unforgivably with Redpill/******* philosophy

-After work amended this; got pulled into a debate for an hour on TSR while in Aldi about whether people should be given the truth, are some people better than others etc. to the point the security guard came over to check I was alright and on one thing I said that everyone should have to pass an annual Spartan test and be slaughtered if they do not pass

-Went to the gym and became notably frustrated by only doing 3 sets of 10 pushups after a rowing session (dat lack of bulk), before this instigating a fight with the hand-dryer for blowing against my will and mocking me as I felt some of TSR/the girls in the gym were

-Came home and had a go at dad for putting in a quarter of a can of salmon in our pasta dish but it turned out he used a salmon steak so yeah was a bit of a ****

-Finally had a row with Dad for an hour about my use of information and studies being harmful to my wellbeing and me trying to explain why sometimes the information which hurts the most

-He also thinks I think far too long-term and should stick on the very tangible real-world goals such as getting a bath or getting to bed on time,

-I texted my mum about 'why do women tell pretty little lies to pander to insecure men' and her response was, after (pretending?) that her phone was dead for 3 hours, 'stop worrying and stop thinking too much' I literally cannot stop thinking I can only slow it down to and express it on a socially acceptable level also I accused Mum accidentally of being one of those women lying to me which may have hurt her so have had to apologise but took 3 hours doing so

I am starting to think that I must have a lot of internal, existential stress separate to any goals or tangible responsibilities that I hold such as a job, either an abnormal level of this or terrible emotional management?

A lot of this is motivated by my desire to become great, aim for perception because the closer I am the more control I have over everything and everyone, it's so frustrating having lack of control

100% not trolling, verify with moderators if you must, I know I sound like I'm taking the piss most of the time but no, I actually am this tense and up-in-the-clouds

ReputationRep:
    Personally think some anti psychotics might go down well...

Seriously though dude. What psychological help do you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    Personally think some anti psychotics might go down well...

Seriously though dude. What psychological help do you get?
    why anti-psychotics? The EIT ruled out psychosis fairly recently and suggested transparent severe anxiety disorder ongoing with intrusive thoughts and possible undiagnosed Aspergers judging by the detached way I think and lack of adherence to all conventional social norms

Step 4 NHS IAPT waiting list for the last 3 months, several interventions, 1 year on Fluoxetine which worked well except for the first week where I went suicidal (OK I already was suicidal) then 'manic'-but bipolar is not suspected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    why anti-psychotics? The EIT ruled out psychosis fairly recently and suggested transparent severe anxiety disorder ongoing with intrusive thoughts and possible undiagnosed Aspergers judging by the detached way I think and lack of adherence to all conventional social norms
    Okay shut up.

What would you feel if I said I'll give you a hug? But I was real, not on here... in fact imagine that is real, that I am offering you a hug. When was the last time you had a hug? Do you want a hug?

ReputationRep:
    Okay shut up.

What would you feel if I said I'll give you a hug? But I was real, not on here... in fact imagine that is real, that I am offering you a hug. When was the last time you had a hug? Do you want a hug?
    you told me to shut up, so I am slightly apprehensive of said hug due to offence, but I have been know to receive hugs, it's a nice gesture only marred by the previous comment; this was one of the few questions I answered NT on the AQ-7 I am afraid
    edit: were you offended by my assumptions of having ASD? This was the EIT GP's thoughts not mine (although yes I was curious)

ReputationRep:
    you told me to shut up, so I am slightly apprehensive of said hug due to offence, but I have been know to receive hugs, it's a nice gesture only marred by the previous comment; this was one of the few questions I answered NT on the AQ-7 I am afraid
    Look I'm going to say something controversial that will offend you.

I don't believe your problems are as bad as you think they are.

You don't need to say 'marred by the previous comment'.

You know it's a nice gesture. The rest doesn't matter, you said it was a nice gesture. You made that judgment. And if you're bad at understanding these things you wouldn't have chosen the emotive term nice. You knew how to use it.

Now if you were feeling all riled up as you are now and I told you to be quiet and you had to be and I gave you a hug with my human arms. And I am a nice person. How would you feel? Forget what it is conventionally or what people might think a hug is for think about yourself and how you would feel. Tell me

ReputationRep:
    Look I'm going to say something controversial that will offend you.

I don't believe your problems are as bad as you think they are. elaborate please?

You don't need to say 'marred by the previous comment'.

You know it's a nice gesture. The rest doesn't matter, you said it was a nice gesture. You made that judgment. And if you're bad at understanding these things you wouldn't have chosen the emotive term nice. You knew how to use it.
    hmm but I am 22, and it was not suspected SEVERELY autistic

Now if you were feeling all riled up as you are now and I told you to be quiet and you had to be and I gave you a hug with my human arms. And I am a nice person. How would you feel? Forget what it is conventionally or what people might think a hug is for think about yourself and how you would feel. Tell me
    I would feel flattered and comforted, still upset that you need me to be quiet otherwise feel nice and warm

yes I did wonder whether the doc was a fool re: Aspergers diagnosis.

ReputationRep:
    I would feel flattered and comforted, still upset that you need me to be quiet otherwise feel nice and warm

yes I did wonder whether the doc was a fool re: Aspergers diagnosis.
    What do you feel like your main difficulties are? Please don't dazzle me with some grand sounding psychological diagnosis. That's pointless in this case because by the looks of things you'd drown in the amount proposed and so labelling yourself too much is useless in fact counterproductive.

ReputationRep:
    What do you feel like your main difficulties are? Please don't dazzle me with some grand sounding psychological diagnosis. That's pointless in this case because by the looks of things you'd drown in the amount proposed and so labelling yourself too much is useless in fact counterproductive.
    sleep

getting to sleep

making friends

keeping friends

being sociable

looking after myself

staying away from the world of pure imagination living there you';ll be fee if you truly wish to be

trying not to deep dog the dog goes deep when the sleep goes deep keep keep but seriously I have gone down a rabbit hole

mummy issues i miss mummy but mummy keeps trying to control me

i transfer my anger at mummy to daddy

i transfer my anger at daddy to food

people like good looking people i'm scared of chocolate

but chocolate is tasty but i don't want to die

my my heart is dying

of course it's dying i can't sleep can't sleep? no won't sleep too lazy why am i on the computer?

in the computer i am in a world of pure marination

but i have learned many things mostly making me sad and scared stuff like deep dog thread

just lots of stuff some url called me fat when i was 10 and now i'm scared of girls but i know you will say stop caring what they think? I need to care what other people think it's the only thing which stops me from ruling earth as a god
    etc. etc. stuff sleep it's 3am bedtime

thinks too much

thinking too much

having a brain

controlling my brain

controlling other people's brains

being more evil than i would like everyone to believe hahaha

missing god i do miss god they went away 5 years ago

ReputationRep:
    sleep

getting to sleep

making friends

keeping friends

being sociable

looking after myself

staying away from the world of pure imagination living there you';ll be fee if you truly wish to be

trying not to deep dog the dog goes deep when the sleep goes deep keep keep but seriously I have gone down a rabbit hole

mummy issues i miss mummy but mummy keeps trying to control me

i transfer my anger at mummy to daddy

i transfer my anger at daddy to food

people like good looking people i'm scared of chocolate

but chocolate is tasty but i don't want to die

my my heart is dying

of course it's dying i can't sleep can't sleep? no won't sleep too lazy why am i on the computer?

in the computer i am in a world of pure marination

but i have learned many things mostly making me sad and scared stuff like deep dog thread

just lots of stuff some url called me fat when i was 10 and now i'm scared of girls but i know you will say stop caring what they think? I need to care what other people think it's the only thing which stops me from ruling earth as a god
    etc. etc. stuff sleep it's 3am bedtime

thinks too much

thinking too much

having a brain

controlling my brain

controlling other people's brains

being more evil than i would like everyone to believe hahaha

missing god i do miss god they went away 5 years ago
    Why do you think you're evil? What thoughts etc?

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is getting rather tired of you using TSR as a vehicle for your creepy masochist cuckold fetish/mental illness. You probably should have been permanently banned a long time ago.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.