The Student Room Group

UWE Fine art 2015

I don't think there's a thread for UWE fine art so I thought I'd start it. Whose applied to the Fine Art course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer from UWE for fine art :biggrin: i
Well done!! Is UWE your first choice? I think it looks like a really great course. What kind of work do you produce?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rowanelsiestorm
I've got an offer from UWE for fine art :biggrin: i

Well done!! Is UWE your first choice? I think it looks like a really great course. What kind of work do you produce?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks :smile: have you had an interview yet? and yeah definately... bristol's a wicked city and the course is great! what about you? and mostly illustrative work about political thingss.. you?
Thanks :smile: have you had an interview yet? and yeah definately... bristol's a wicked city and the course is great! what about you? and mostly illustrative work about political thingss.. you?

Yeah I had my interview and they given me an unconditional which is great as UWE is probably my first choice. When was your interview? Mainly figurative painting and I'm really into analogue photography. Ooh sounds interesting, would be cool to see some of your work :smile: you on a foundation atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh thats great! i got a conditional but only need a pass :smile: my interview was the first day they did them... ummm think it was the 7th of january. Oooh nice i quite like figurative drawing.. here's my online portfolio if you wanna check it out :smile: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/117-167-4407 be cool to see some of yours! yeah.. are you?
Great! So il probably be seeing you in September then haha. Yeah figurative work and portraits is what interests me most. Your work is pretty damm cool, loving the octopus teapot. Iv never really had the chance to do ceramics. this is my tumblr http://robinharryedwards.tumblr.com
But I usually post more work on Instagram. Yeah I'm on foundation at shrewsbury college, are your starting your FMP soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robin Edwards
Great! So il probably be seeing you in September then haha. Yeah figurative work and portraits is what interests me most. Your work is pretty damm cool, loving the octopus teapot. Iv never really had the chance to do ceramics. this is my tumblr http://robinharryedwards.tumblr.com
But I usually post more work on Instagram. Yeah I'm on foundation at shrewsbury college, are your starting your FMP soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like it :smile: ahhhh wicked your works brilliant! love love loveee the first image! yeah i suddenly got into ceramics this year.. it's quite fun. Ahh cool... not really sure where that is, Im at strode. Yeah in a couple of weeks... soooo excited for it, are you starting it soon?
I've applied for photography, not fine art but i was just wondering how long it took for UWE to get back to you? I sent my online portfolio a few weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.
Looks like it :smile: ahhhh wicked your works brilliant! love love loveee the first image! yeah i suddenly got into ceramics this year.. it's quite fun. Ahh cool... not really sure where that is, Im at strode. Yeah in a couple of weeks... soooo excited for it, are you starting it soon?

Thanks :smile: I quite like that kind of illustrative work. Haha not many people do, it's north Shropshire on the welsh border. Yes I'm the same starting in two weeks, going to Amsterdam before hand to get some inspiration hopefully! Good luck with yours :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sonja_michelle
I've applied for photography, not fine art but i was just wondering how long it took for UWE to get back to you? I sent my online portfolio a few weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

Hey, with fine art it was all interview based and no online portfolio. I'm sure you will hear back soon, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest