Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    So I'm in my first year of university. Two years ago I did the National Citizens Service (The Challenge) where we did all sorts of adventure activities, stayed at uni halls, volunteered and stuff like that. It was my first time camping or being in the countryside for that long (I'm from London) but I loved it so much. As weird as it sounds I was wondering if there was any organisation like that which does outdoor activities like that for at least 3-4 weeks, for 19 year olds and similar age groups? I had so much fun meeting new people and trying new things.

    I have a very long summer, I can't afford to go abroad, and I'm gonna be very, very bored!
    I was wondering if I could do anything nature related for a period of time during the summer, like go to Scotland or Wales or even just within England.

    Thanks xxx
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.