Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to go through life without getting arrested? watch

ReputationRep:
    You may think this is a strange question but basically I'm in an industry where I can't get in any form of trouble with police as it would end me. I have been arrested for fighting and almost got done awhile back for aiding and abetting an escape which was not my fault. Anyway I don't know if I can guarantee myself to never get arrested in my life as many times I have nearly swung for people and if someone wants to fight what am I meant to do? I think fighting will be my downfall as trouble seems to follow me, for example I was driving my car when suddenly a moped was in front of me going down a one way the wrong way! Yet he actually hit my car with his fist I had no choice but to knock him out yet I would get arrested for it.. duck the law.. How can this be avoided the opportunity of law breaking surrounds me.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :nothing:

Go ta sleep, homey.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.