The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The interview for Adult Nursing at Canterbury Christchurch University.

Scroll to see replies

Same here. Even keeping me awake at night! I need to know cos if I don't get in this year must find another job. My company's crap lol x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Was you in the last group for interviews? :smile:
Original post by Stacey1808
Yes mine was on the 9th too!

Were you in the last group of interviews? :smile:
Reply 23
I work for the nhs I'm a mature student so I don't know if I would apply again next year don't know if my nerves would take it lol x
I was! We're you in the last group also?
Lol yep me too Stacey....were you blonde or brunette? I was the older chunky one with glasses (was about to say mad hair but remembered it had been straightened lol) x
I had brown hair. Were we on the same half of our group?
I can't work out how to send a private message. Prob being a bit silly. You had the little boy?? I was in the half 3 group. Was sitting beforehand outside the room where we had the tests with a group of us - including you if I've got the right Stacey lol x
Oh yes I remember! Xx
Can't believe it's already a month ago. So scary!! If you've got Facebook add me on it - Charlotte Foulcer. Hopefully we both get in - be good to have one friendly face lol x
Have added you :smile:
Original post by Leazab
I work for the nhs I'm a mature student so I don't know if I would apply again next year don't know if my nerves would take it lol x

I'm a mature student too. I work for a care company. I will def try again if don't succeed, I think if have to do it again it will be a bit easier as I'll know what to expect haha :smile: x
Reply 32
Yes that's true I just really hope I get in. Good luck I'll post on here either way when I hear x
Hi everyone has anyone had any replies yet? X
Reply 34
No I havent 😩
Me either :frown: though I suppose it's not a bad thing if we both haven't. If others had then we've got something to worry about lol x
Nothing here yet either! Xx
Aaaaarrrrrgh!!!!! X
Hi, I had an interview on the 22nd January and was told in an email beforehand that it'd be at the end of Feb, so pretty relieved that somebody has managed to get hold of them after 6 failed attempts!
I had an interview at the end of Jan and havent heard anything...am literally checking my email every hour in the hope it'l come through....:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest