Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She is seeing someone but it's NOT serious???! watch

ReputationRep:
    I know her a for while we meet each other often I asked her do you have a boyfriend she replied: I am seeing someone but it's NOT serious? what does she mean im a bit confused?! do I have any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.confused)
    I know her a for while we meet each other often I asked her do you have a boyfriend she replied: I am seeing someone but it's NOT serious? what does she mean im a bit confused?! do I have any chance?
    I do this as well.

It basically means its the early stages of dating. You been on one or two dates, not sure how you feel, seeing how things are going. You haven't committed because you're still getting to know the other person.

Yes you have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    I do this as well. It basically means its the early stages of dating. You been on one or two dates, not sure how you feel, seeing how things are going. You haven't committed because you're still getting to know the other person. Yes you have a chance.
    Thanks for your reply stargirl do you think is it a good Idea to ask her out on the Valentines day? the problem is in my past experiaces whenever girls found out that I am intrested in them they disappeared I guess because of my cerebral palsy which has effected my movement. However this girl has worked with disabled people but "my worse nightmare is when girls disappearing from my life I mean I would be more happy if the girls say no to my face but we can stay friends."

ReputationRep:
    please anyone can contribute

ReputationRep:
    If you dont ask, youll never know! Be brave :-)

I wouldnt go for valentines day personally. Its a bit too much for a 1st date. But saying that some girls like the valentines stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.