Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone yet recieved an offer or reject from KCL for Law LLB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlucia)
    Has anyone yet recieved an offer or reject from KCL for Law LLB?
    Yeah I got an offer about two weeks ago! I think i'm going to be firming it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CiaranAndrew)
    Yeah I got an offer about two weeks ago! I think i'm going to be firming it
    When did u take lnant, u got offer before the lnat result is out????

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for PPL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zainbarq)
    When did u take lnant, u got offer before the lnat result is out????
    Yeah I took the LNAT on the 22nd December, my offer came around the 25th of January

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I took the LNAT on the 22nd December, my offer came around the 25th of January
    Must be very good sop

ReputationRep:
    what was your lnat score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    what was your lnat score?
    31/42

ReputationRep:
    got offer from Bristol , how u compaire Nottingham vs Bristol for law

ReputationRep:
    got offer from Bristol , how u compaire Nottingham vs Bristol for law
    Both good. Which did you like better when you visited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crumpet1)
    Both good. Which did you like better when you visited?
    I am international student , never visited any UK unv, which one good from future prospects, and degree value, plz guide.

ReputationRep:
    I applied at kings on the 9th jan 2015, how long do I have to wait for??

ReputationRep:
    I am international student , never visited any UK unv, which one good from future prospects, and degree value, plz guide.
    For law, Nottingham by a fraction, but for overall university across all departments, Bristol. In truth, both are excellent and are indistinguishable on the basis of reputation or career prospects. Your career prospects will be determined by how hard you work and what you do with your time at uni, not which out of two excellent universities you attended. An employee would be employing you, not your university.

In terms of niceness, Bristol is a city university with the buildings dotted through the town. Nottingham is a campus university, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. I like both of them equally, for totally different reasons.

If you are planning to come to university here, surely you can come over to visit both and decide which one you prefer? It's quite an important decision after all. If you can't visit, get on to YouTube and find a virtual tour of each, to give yourself an idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crumpet1)
    for law, nottingham by a fraction, but for overall university across all departments, bristol. In truth, both are excellent and are indistinguishable on the basis of reputation or career prospects. Your career prospects will be determined by how hard you work and what you do with your time at uni, not which out of two excellent universities you attended. An employee would be employing you, not your university.

In terms of niceness, bristol is a city university with the buildings dotted through the town. Nottingham is a campus university, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the uk. I like both of them equally, for totally different reasons.

If you are planning to come to university here, surely you can come over to visit both and decide which one you prefer? It's quite an important decision after all. If you can't visit, get on to youtube and find a virtual tour of each, to give yourself an idea.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer from KCL before Christmas... Now I am torn between UCL/KCL/Durham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rennys)
    i got an offer from KCL before Christmas... Now I am torn between UCL/KCL/Durham.
    ucl

ReputationRep:
    Got offer from Bristol and Kcl, which should be firm choice, and why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    I applied at kings on the 9th jan 2015, how long do I have to wait for??
    I applied October 9th and still haven't gotten an answer so you'll probs have to wait a while :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Torn between King's and UCL

ReputationRep:
    ucl
    Why?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.