Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting to hear if I have an offer for Language, Culture and Communication, has anyone else received one?
    I have offers from my other 4 choices but nothing from Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    i got an offer for Lang, Culture and Communication at Warwick, which i'm probs going to firm ^.^ Where else have you applied?
    (Original post by Ewoo)
    I am still waiting to hear if I have an offer for Language, Culture and Communication, has anyone else received one?
    I have offers from my other 4 choices but nothing from Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Liverpool. When did you receive your offer and have you already got your grades? Beginning to think it is a no from Warwick but still got fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer 2 weeks after i applied in november, but i visited in the summer cause i'm overseas. im doing IB so they received my predicted grades. DON'T LOSE HOPE!
    (Original post by Ewoo)
    Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Liverpool. When did you receive your offer and have you already got your grades? Beginning to think it is a no from Warwick but still got fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    I am also abroad doing French Bac, but only applied in Dec. I suppose no news is good news...

ReputationRep:
    nice where do you live? i'm half french and go to a french school

ReputationRep:
    SW France near Bordeaux

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.