0%
    I'm female. Full stop
    50.00%
    I'm male. I find it cool
    50.00%
    I'm male. And its didgusting
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I have done my beard slightly scruffy on the top, and clean-shaved beneath my lip-line. Sort of like an opposite Andre Schurrle.Reviews from a few trusted pals range from awesome to disgusting. Your advice?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Attach a pic or smething and I'll be an honest person, I'm sure it's not bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddy1234)
    Attach a pic or smething and I'll be an honest person, I'm sure it's not bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Consider a wolverine ditto.

ReputationRep:
    That's mean, dnt be silly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's mean, dnt be silly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [Troll]Mean, in a sense, can be said as excellent [/Troll] Anyway, my features being more Mediterranean (than the hottest man on earth :P) , I thought I could have actually pulled it off. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I think u would look good haha, Mediterranean sounds sexy tbh 😛 I'm pakistani girl haha, beard games are too strong I bet u would look amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think u would look good haha, Mediterranean sounds sexy tbh I'm pakistani girl haha, beard games are too strong I bet u would look amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pakistan is haute. Anyway, given that you're a citizen of a Muslim majority state, I believe I understand why you feel uncomfortable around the beard brigade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spandy)
    I have done my beard slightly scruffy on the top, and clean-shaved beneath my lip-line. Sort of like an opposite Andre Schurrle.Reviews from a few trusted pals range from awesome to disgusting. Your advice?:confused:
    I'd say just go for it. The only way you'll learn if you like it is by trying it out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.