Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will you or do you know anyone of your friends that approach a shy girl and act like you are interested in her just to see her reactions and secretly enjoy it?

Also, how do you act towards let's say a girl from another faculty in your uni that you kinda like? Will you say hi or never do anything? How would you describe yourself as?

**right now there's a guy that's kinda giving me some attention but i have this feeling inside me telling me that he and his friends are just teasing me around to see how i react, do you know any ways for me to get a clear answer?**

Depends what he is like around you tbh

ReputationRep:
    I would do this, yes, but not with the interest of leading her on so I can reject her - not only is that really cold, it makes everything awkward and I wouldn't feel comfortable having such a crap reputation. If I were to flirt/pay attention to a 'shy girl', it would be because I have some suspicion she might like me, and I want to find out what she's like. If I like her back then great, and if not, I'm hoping I would be able to shape her opinion of me in a way that'd mean we could be friends rather than being her crush without directly rejecting her. You get my meaning? I know some guys are malicious little turds though, so I can't speak for everyone.

Approaching shy girls is much easier too, because you'll most likely be the more confident in the conversation which just makes it easier. If there was a shy girl I liked, there wouldn't be much that'd stop me from talking to her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.