Turn on thread page Beta

Tried to cut my own hair disaster what do I do???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I bought a hair shaver online as I thought it looked easy and wanted to save some money. Well I just tried to shave the sides and took a massive chunk out basically to skin. It's alot more awkward than I thought.

I can either go to barbers and ask them to just shave all
    Ask my mother to finish it off

I have an important thing at work tomorrow and need the fix before 5 when barbers close.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're going to shave it all off might as well get your mum to do it and save money? Idk ahah sorry, i don't know if there is any quick solution to get your hair regrown. Good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    I would just finish it at home.. i doubt the barber will be much help if u did it nearly to the skin. Haha good luck with the work thing tho

ReputationRep:
    Just have a short back and sides (hitler youth hair cut), shaven on the sides, floppy on top

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.