The Student Room Group

Do you have an hour shower?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by morgan8002
You can't take cold showers at this time of the year. If there's no water you can't really call it a shower.

There is water, but we need to blow the boiler with a hairdryer to get any hot water so I usually just have a cold shower

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
There is water, but we need to blow the boiler with a hairdryer to get any hot water so I usually just have a cold shower

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have my sympathies.
Reply 22
Original post by morgan8002
You have my sympathies.

It's not too bad, you get used to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say about 15-20 mins. Clearly much quicker if I'm not washing my hair, but you know got to wash it, condition it, much manly talk occurring etc. Don't really stand gormless under the hot water, if I have a bath, which is incredibly rare, I'll lay it that for about 20-30 mins, but then have a shower to get clean, don't like the idea of cleaning myself in my own filth lol, bath is just for relaxing in hot water.
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
hugz with all the kindness in the world

Tugs with all the HB10s of the world for me tonight bruh
Reply 25
Usually less than ten minutes in the actual shower, but total time would be about 15 minutes.
Good God no! Think about your skin :eek:
Original post by miser
Usually less than ten minutes in the actual shower, but total time would be about 15 minutes.

5 minutes sneaking around the cubicle/tub evading the stream of the shower or what?
How on earth do you have a shower longer than 10 minutes... Even that sounds like a long time, what are you even doing?
In the winter I do like to stay in the bath for a while. But never an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Chlorophile
How on earth do you have a shower longer than 10 minutes... Even that sounds like a long time, what are you even doing?

Inb4 fap

Posted from TSR Mobile
People spend 5 minutes in the shower? That doesn't sound like a thorough wash...
If i just wash it's less than 10 minutes.
If I wash my hair it probably reaches just over 10 minutes.
If i shave and wash my hair too- it probably takes between 15 and 20.
Reply 33
No I don't understand how anyone can take that that long,probably 20 minutes max

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't stay in a bath or shower for more than 10 mins usually. I get bored and restless and hear my laptop calling me back out.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Tugs with all the HB10s of the world for me tonight bruh

lmao

wow study help going wayward?
Reply 36
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
lmao

wow study help going wayward?

It is study help, I was educating the poor guy who would question a long shower:tongue::wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
10 Minute shower, then spend the next 3 hours sitting with several towels wrapped around me being unable to move because its so cold.
About 10 mins when it's this cold. Can clock it up to 20 mins when it's warmer :colone: If it's a bath I just fall half-asleep and time is of no concern :smile:
Reply 39
5-10 minutes if just washing my body, can be up to 20-30 if washing my hair/shaving.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest