Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I leave work, get on the tube and get to Central London and walk to change tube lines. Girl I used to see, is on that train and I had to quickly move to get into another carriage, not sure if I was seen or not. Lucky escape, chances of this happening have to be rare?

I go to a bar later that evening, she's there. She stands next to me after this girl comes up to me talking to me.

She stands next to me. I say nothing, I walk off with my drink. She then starts obviously talking to her friends about me and pointing over at me, the give me a very long stare (so my friend says) and the girl I was with says those girls keep looking at you (How awkward..)

We kiss and I get myself a drink. Girl I used to date comes over with her empty drink plastic glass and smashes it down in front of me at the bar.

I then have this girl coming onto me and we start making out, not far from where she is standing. She walks past with her friends, 5 mins later the bouncer comes over and says I am troubling some girls.

I get dragged away and some girl has to vouch for me, so I don't get kicked out from the club. A little while later, I am talking to the shot girl and she tells me to go dance with some girls and points out this girl who keeps looking at me and it's her!! I tell her what had happened, and she says "She's clearly not over you look"

Her face for the rest of that evening was hilarious. I take it her saying all the bad stuff about me that I am a psycho, weird and obsessive. When I clearly didn't care last night is about her. She's so not over me. Otherwise why make such a scene?

ReputationRep:
    lol classic! She sounds like a crazy, unstable girl. You best just move one and be with someone better. GL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damseldistressed)
    lol classic! She sounds like a crazy, unstable girl. You best just move one and be with someone better. GL
    You think? haha! A lot of people told me she's the "Psycho" and weird and obsessive one. How unfair anyway. She's chasing me now, how long before she tries to get in contact? Or have I done enough revenge? haha! Sweet.

ReputationRep:
    Run a mile.

ReputationRep:
    Quick move to Mexico, make sure its an expensive flight so she can't fly with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric III)
    Run a mile.

(Original post by jakeel1)
    Quick move to Mexico, make sure its an expensive flight so she can't fly with you.

Lol. It's that bad is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConcordeBA)
    Lol. It's that bad is it?
    Evidently, she's stalking​ you.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh, she's definitely stalking you. Next thing you know she'll show up at your work :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Bruh, she's definitely stalking you. Next thing you know she'll show up at your work :rofl:

(Original post by Alaric III)
    Evidently, she's stalking​ you.

I doubt it, how would she know any of my travel plans? Anyways I reckon I've hurt her now. So no chance of her chasing me? Hopefully!!

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention. I bumped into her last Wednesday!! AGAIN!! She was with different friends, but she knew I was there.

Made eye to eye with her and it was weird. It's like she expects me to talk to her. No thank you. Shame I can't get away from her now can I?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an alternative plot to the film 'sliding doors' (anyone?)

ReputationRep:
    Op how was the relationship you had?? And how did you break up it would be interesting to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R0ckTillWeDr0p)
    Sounds like an alternative plot to the film 'sliding doors' (anyone?)

What sort of Movie? LOL!

(Original post by SSS_JJJ)
    Op how was the relationship you had?? And how did you break up it would be interesting to know
    It was shocking on her part. I did the best I could. She let her friends/flatmates control her and it wasn't fun.

It ended because her flatmate walked in on us sitting on the bed (We was doing zilch by the way) - she persuaded her to go to the Kitchen, she came back without flatmate and I think the flatmate told her to get rid of me. So she did, she felt really bad about it. Never spoke since. I messaged her later that day. She ignored.

Two weeks later. Ignored. A few days later. Ignored and then she blocked me on Facebook. She acted very childish throughout this situation. I just played it cool as a friend.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.