The Student Room Group

Distance Learning

Hi, i'm looking to study with idesigni.co.uk.

The fees are around £4000 a year for 3 years to study BA Graphic Design. A it's an online distance learning course and previously studying 1 & 1/2 years at university and dropping out, I was wondering if student finance would fund the tuition fees?

I earn around £8000 a year so cannot afford the fees with my current out goings

Thanks for your help :smile:
Hi there.

As long as you did not gain a qualification on the previous course you can normally still have funding for a new course studied at a different intensity, i.e, Part time/Full time.

This provider does not appear to have been designated for funding from us, so we don't actually currently fund it. You can speak with them to see if they have applied for any designation as yet and the progress of that.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Yeah they said that they don't currently accept student finance. I'm looking to study Graphic Design as an online degree rather than joining university again. Thank you

Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

As long as you did not gain a qualification on the previous course you can normally still have funding for a new course studied at a different intensity, i.e, Part time/Full time.

This provider does not appear to have been designated for funding from us, so we don't actually currently fund it. You can speak with them to see if they have applied for any designation as yet and the progress of that.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending