The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romania. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.
Hey, I'm having the same problem cause I just can't understand the application process (i.e. What are the requirements? How do I apply? When is the deadline?)
Thanks any help will be appreciated :smile:
Hi mate unfortunately procedures for application in easteran european countries are very complicated and long winded. Every one who i know and even me have be come through and agent. The main task is to find the right agent who will sort you out there are many agencies who claim to get the admission dont but not all of them are reliable.
In order to be accepted by the uni you require 2 B's in 2 science subjects.
The deadline varry from county to county and university to university.
Hope it answer your question.
Ps have you got any unis in mind and whats your presicted grades
Thank you, yes that helps :yy:
I'm thinking about Cluj and Constanta, which one would you recommend and do you know any agencies that are reliable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey man tbh both universities are equally good as the teaching material and content is equally the same. I am at constanta and at the end of the day its down to prefrrnces like the city and culture and attractions, after all you have to live for six years here. I will pm you the detail of the agencie which i used.
Oh alright, thank you that'll will be very useful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Is there anyone from Sofia or Trakia University in Bulgaria that could give me a little information on the examination system and criteria? - I know for example in Iasi you need an average of 50% across exams... which makes life much less stressful than say for example in Charles Uni Prague where you need around 70% in every exam you take. Would appreciate any help on this.
Reply 8
Heyy you could apply like I did through an agency. They arrange everything and make it really simple. I know how stressful it is when applying and also I know there are some agencies really taking advantage of students. I recommend the agency that I went through because they really lived up to what I expected. They got me admission, found me an apartment and also they arrange attachments with UK hospitals on graduation :smile: msg me if you need any help x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maria-z
Heyy you could apply like I did through an agency. They arrange everything and make it really simple. I know how stressful it is when applying and also I know there are some agencies really taking advantage of students. I recommend the agency that I went through because they really lived up to what I expected. They got me admission, found me an apartment and also they arrange attachments with UK hospitals on graduation :smile: msg me if you need any help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what agency did you use?
Reply 10
Original post by Juice de success
Hey what agency did you use?

Sent you a PM :smile:
Can You please also tell me the contact details of agent you Used I am also looking for admission in General Med. at Romania?
Reply 12
I received an email from TSR saying "Do you want to become a DOCTOR?" And advertising an agency to help with admission. Is this what you're talking about? I can't seem to find any way to apply for a Romanian university directly as an international student, only via these agencies. Is it a con?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by SW1988
I received an email from TSR saying "Do you want to become a DOCTOR?" And advertising an agency to help with admission. Is this what you're talking about? I can't seem to find any way to apply for a Romanian university directly as an international student, only via these agencies. Is it a con?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi SW1988
Why don't you check the agency itself through its website, google it or check tsr posts on it.
Reply 14
Original post by Muotoh
Hi SW1988
Why don't you check the agency itself through its website, google it or check tsr posts on it.

I have done all of that. I just wasn't sure whether going via an agency or applying directly was the best way. This specific agency that a TSR email endorsed seem really dodgy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by SW1988
I have done all of that. I just wasn't sure whether going via an agency or applying directly was the best way. This specific agency that a TSR email endorsed seem really dodgy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which agency did the TSR email endorsed out of curiosity??? I can only talk to you about the agency that I used and the experience that I had with it. Its all up to you basically whether you are going to try it and do it on your own or use an agency. For me personally it took a big load out of my shoulders, to hire a company that knew what they were doing and leave the whole process on to them.
Original post by maria-z
Sent you a PM :smile:

Hi Maria which agency have you used?
Reply 17
Original post by RabinaAfzal
Hi Maria which agency have you used?

Messaged you! they were really helpful, hope you get accepted! :biggrin:
Hi, can anyone advise me on what is the best agency to apply through? Thanks
Reply 19
You DO NOT HAVE TO USE AN AGENT. You can also apply independently and save a **** load of money. Universities will help you with what is needed, just email them.