Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I personally think Sia is so underrated even though she has an amazing voice

ReputationRep:
    Marsha Ambrosius from Floetry. And Linda Ronstadt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dj Khalid

ReputationRep:
    Underrated or unknown? They are different things.

I agree that sia is underrated though. She's absolutely legendary, her third album was a completely masterpiece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Underrated or unknown? They are different things.

I agree that sia is underrated though. She's absolutely legendary, her third album was a completely masterpiece.
    Chandelier was an AMAZING song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Chandelier was an AMAZING song
    Absolutely. Everything about it. The lyrics, the composition (that is, the sound, timing, production, instrument choice etc), the vocals (omg, those belts are so impressive) and the video (actually meaningful!).

ReputationRep:
    Beyonce

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, perhaps Yiruma, although he is a musician, not a singer.

I don't know about underrated, but if we were to talk about unknown and fabulous it'll have to be Varsity Fan Club. However, they're now known as After Romeo, and the music has slightly changed. I prefer Varsity Fan Club.

ReputationRep:
    Hayley Williams is fantastic, the most breathtaking voice ever (although some of the more recent paramore stuff doesn't really express it in my opinion). I also think Nate Ruess has fantastic vocals, as does Brendon Urie.

ReputationRep:
    Björk's got a cool voice.

ReputationRep:
    Brandon Boyd from Incubus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Absolutely. Everything about it. The lyrics, the composition (that is, the sound, timing, production, instrument choice etc), the vocals (omg, those belts are so impressive) and the video (actually meaningful!).
    Those belts were unbelievable
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    John Denver

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Insane Clown Posse. It's like someone cloned Tupac twice

ReputationRep:
    Dax Riggs. He's got a wide range of vocal styles, puts out 100% when he's singing, and has a great Southern accent that he puts to awesome effect in his music.

Most (who are into the sludge/doom scene) will recognise him as the vocalist from Acid Bath, but he's also done quite well with his other projects and solo work post-Acid Bath.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.