Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a few queries about Keele, since it is going to be my firm choice.
    I have applied for the MChem course, and I would like to know about your experience of the Chemistry course at the university, and what the average lecture and week entails . Would you recommend it?

Also, I have concerns about the speed of the internet connection, and whether it is capped daily as I have heard mixed reviews. Is the internet capped? What are the average download speeds - I'm sure a few people are asking the same thing?

Thank you,
    Nathan !

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anything about chemistry. However I've heard you can't Game because PSN XBOX LIVE + STEAM are all blocked? But you would have to ring up your accommodation to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
    I don't know anything about chemistry. However I've heard you can't Game because PSN XBOX LIVE + STEAM are all blocked? But you would have to ring up your accommodation to ask.
    I believe that they opened up the ports for gaming a while back, from what I've read. I hope anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hope so to !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.