Paypal help Watch

nik89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok i've bought quite a few items using paypal, but this is the first time i'm considering selling one ebay.
I understand that i just need a bank a/c with a debit card to be able to withdraw funds from paypal, but how do i go about it?
Once the buyer pays me via paypal do i have to wait for a certain period of time before i can withdraw the money? How long does it take for the money to go through to the bank?
donaldduck
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You need to add your bank account details to paypal, account number, sort code etc to enable you to to transfer money to your account.

You can withdraw the money to your bank as soon as the buyer has payed you. However, you will have to wait 5-7 days for the money to be transfered into your bank account. If you transfer less than £50 there is a 25p charge, but if you transfer £50 or more there is no charge.

Also if you want to accept credit card payment from buyers then you will need to upgrade your account to a premier one as with the personal account you can only accept payments that are funded from the money in the buyers paypal account and not from their credit or debit card. (Hope that made sense).
nik89
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.75%
No - but I will (87)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.72%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (541)
47.83%

Watched Threads