Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In September I plan to study Media Studies at either UEA or Anglia Ruskin. I'm really torn between the two.

UEA is obviously higher in the league tables, yet when I visited Anglia Ruskin it seemed like a very nice place.

UEA would also mean living at home for the first year - would I lose out on the university experience??

HELP!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

First of all, don't panic! As much as it doesn't seem like it, we do still have time on our sides to make these decisions! I don't know an awful lot about UEA but I'm also looking at applying to Anglia Ruskin and really liked it... What course are you looking to study? Does either Uni have a better course for you? (Veryyyy important to consider!)
    Also, I started a university last year and didn't find it was the place for me in the end... But more importantly, I didn't live in halls and in all honesty, I did find that it changed the experience and made it harder to make friends!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.