The Student Room Group

Current Tax Year Assessment Form???

I haven't applied for student finance 2015 yet but I have a few questions before I apply, I can't find much info on the website. My parents split up during the 2013/14 tax year, during which he moved out and we haven't relied on him financially since then. I'm guessing we should fill in the current tax year assessment form but there isn't much info about it and the form itself is confusing. Who is person 1 and person 2, etc?? :confused: Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Hi there.

The parent which you live with simply gives their income in the 13/14 tax year. A current year income is only for students who's household income has decreased by 15%+ in the current year. Person 1 and 2 relates to the parents but if there is only one then simply only fill one in.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

The parent which you live with simply gives their income in the 13/14 tax year. A current year income is only for students who's household income has decreased by 15%+ in the current year. Person 1 and 2 relates to the parents but if there is only one then simply only fill one in.

Thanks.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending