The Student Room Group

Study medicine in Romania, Bulgaria...

Hello! Is anyone studying medicine at Ovidius University in Romania? I would like to apply to this uni but I find the application process a bit complicated. I was thinking in asking help to an agency but I don't know which one would be good (i.e. Helpful and cheap). I am also thinking about applying to University of Pleven in Bulgaria so it would be great to speak with anyone studying there.
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romania. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.
How come you don't just go to poland
how much would the cheapest agent cost?
Reply 4
Is it not through ucas ??
Original post by frr15
Hello! Is anyone studying medicine at Ovidius University in Romania? I would like to apply to this uni but I find the application process a bit complicated. I was thinking in asking help to an agency but I don't know which one would be good (i.e. Helpful and cheap). I am also thinking about applying to University of Pleven in Bulgaria so it would be great to speak with anyone studying there.
Reply 5
[QUOTE=peachlet;58622607]Is it not through ucas ??
Have you considered Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina? My son is starting there this October. Closing date 28 August. The course is recognised by the GMC, might have to do PLAB but the lady from the GMC has said that they are introducing PLAB for all students, including the UK graduates, so in six years' time it won't matter. No agent required, they have 23 places left. No interview, no entrance exam - they are introducing the course this year. I think it will be more difficult to get in next year. They look at GCSEs and A levels equally. In any case, good luck whatever you decide!
Is anyone going to the study medicine Europe open day?
Is this competitive?
My friend is applying for this and she'd like to know more information about this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Bloom77
Is this competitive?
My friend is applying for this and she'd like to know more information about this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, don't think we understood the question - is what competitive and applying where exactly?
Original post by Semsa
Sorry, don't think we understood the question - is what competitive and applying where exactly?

Lol, the university in Bulgaria for medicine - the title

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending