Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from all three Unis, I can't really visit them.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know much about Nottingham, but I have visited Bath and Bristol. Both uni's have approximately the same job prospect and the same big companies offer internships. Bath is a campus uni whereas Bristol is a city uni. Tbh both are great, but I would've chosen Bath over the two as it felt more welcoming for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmm764)
    I have offers from all three Unis, I can't really visit them.

Have any of you got information, in terms of job prospect, city, and also reputation to compare these 3 universities?
    I would choose between Nottingham and Bristol. My choice would probably be Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would choose Nottingham as employers like tend to like graduates from Nottingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    University of Nottingham is good for science so go for that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.