Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi soz if ive posted threads similar to this but ive applied for a course, got a conditional offer but want to do a different course at the same uni. however on my personal statement ive wrote it as though im dedicated to sport and becoming a P.E teacher but ive neva really been sure and decided id rather do psychology as it leads to a better job. im worried that if i ask to change they will say no and i'll lose my offer due to lack of interest.
    also would they ring my college and want to speak to the teacher

soz its in the wrong sub forum

ReputationRep:
    You will not lose your offer unless you miss your grades. They can't be all "We changed out minds.." ... The worst that could happen is they could say "no"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    You will not lose your offer unless you miss your grades. They can't be all "We changed out minds.." ... The worst that could happen is they could say "no"
    thanks but my statement says my interests have always been sport so they probably will say no

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.