Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically i was using an email app on my phone and it kept on bugging me by not refreshing and things like it. In order to try and combat this i tried turning wifi on and off nothing. I tried turning the whole phone on and off nothing still so i went to log out and back in but when i went to log back in it just kept on saying "unable to connect to surver" i have tried everything i can think of does anyone have any advice or help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hycurrie)
    Basically i was using an email app on my phone and it kept on bugging me by not refreshing and things like it. In order to try and combat this i tried turning wifi on and off nothing. I tried turning the whole phone on and off nothing still so i went to log out and back in but when i went to log back in it just kept on saying "unable to connect to surver" i have tried everything i can think of does anyone have any advice or help?
    Probably a software fault rather than hardware.....just reinstall it firstly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Probably a software fault rather than hardware.....just reinstall it firstly
    Thanks the fault is now fixed it was just a glitch but i shouldn't have logged out because i forgot about the fact my phone is synced but it finally logged back in.. still have no idea what the problem was but its gone now thanks though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.