The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I scored a shocking 18, but have got offer from KCL (came late December) and LSE (came November), but rejected from Oxford post interview
Original post by barcastyleofplay
Ah cool I got warwick & exeter too, oxford & LSE also gave offers but this KCL thing is making me impatient lol. 28 should be enough surely?

guessing oxford is your firm? I really hope so! Definitely my favourite course
Original post by Hutchiejc1
I got 24 and have applied to Glasgow Uni, anyone know if its good enough?

I got 25 and have an unconditional for Glasgow, you should be fine!
Reply 463
I scored 27 and am holding offers from UCL, King's and Warwick. I didn't get an interview at Oxford and am still waiting for Edinburgh to reply.
Original post by kashni11
I got the same score as you and I'm hoping I still have a chance at KCL.. Do you mind me asking your GCSEs and predicted grades?

See above for answer to question...I'm new to TSR and am still working out how to quote haha
Original post by laurajessava
guessing oxford is your firm? I really hope so! Definitely my favourite course

Not 100% sure yet, just want the decision to come through so that I can decide. Btw I thought it was a three year course when I applied lol, but yh it looks mad interesting
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jutus
I scored 27 and am holding offers from UCL, King's and Warwick. I didn't get an interview at Oxford and am still waiting for Edinburgh to reply.

Hi, do you mind me asking what your GCSEs and AS were? I'm anxiously waiting to hear from UCL, and am now very worried that my low lnat score has dragged me down :frown:
Reply 467
Make sure you check your junk folder! That's where my email went straight to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 468
LNAT score: 34
Offers from Oxford and UCL, rejection from LSE, and still waiting to hear from KCL.
Reply 469
Original post by studentiam
Can anyone who got an interview/offer at Oxford please tell their LNAT score?
Thanks a lot, after being rejected with a score of 20/42 I'm just curious to see how many marks I would need if I ever reapplied :smile:

The average score for Oxford offers is around 28.
anyone got any offer from kcl? :biggrin:
27/42, UCL reject, KCL pending.
Original post by jay.sea
The average score for Oxford offers is around 28.

I've seen in previous years (not too long ago and I can't imagine it varies much between years) that the average for interviewees was 26 - and 27 for offer holders.

Of course that's an average. So, as I've seen on this thread, you'll get people you were interviewed and given offers with a score of 18; and some with a score of 30 who weren't interviewed.
Got a 30, I'm more or less satisfied with that. In case these are useful statistics for anyone, got into all my LNAT unis (UCL KCL Bristol Oxford) and LSE, surprisingly, though I have no idea why I got in over other people. Good luck to everyone with their results and university plans.
Reply 474
Original post by A1112787
I've seen in previous years (not too long ago and I can't imagine it varies much between years) that the average for interviewees was 26 - and 27 for offer holders.

Of course that's an average. So, as I've seen on this thread, you'll get people you were interviewed and given offers with a score of 18; and some with a score of 30 who weren't interviewed.

Yep. :smile:

According to a Freedom of Information document from Oxford, in 2013 the average interview score was 26.68 and the average offer score was 27.78.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Just thought I'd make a forum in the count down to LNAT results. How is everyone feeling? Have you heard back from LNAT unis? How did you think the test went? What score are you hoping for?

Do you mind me asking what score you got in your LNAT? :smile:
Original post by rachel244
Do you mind me asking what score you got in your LNAT? :smile:

Yeah sure I got 31/42 (: How about you?
Hey guys , I got my LNAT scores but havent got a clue whats considered 'good' this year. I'm waiting to hear from Durham and I reallyyyy need an offer from them or I'll probably end up having to wing it over a gap year. I got to the interview stage at cambridge but then got rejected. I have AAA and predicted A*AA and my lnat score was 26. Does that sound safe for Durham ?
Original post by Tireni Atoyebi
I got an offer from KCL in early december and found out today I got 22 as well so that would make sense. LSE luckily don't look at the LNAT so don't worry about them.

What was your predicted grades and AS/ GCSE's if you don't mind me asking?
Hey guys

Don't really know what to make of the LNAT to be honest. I scored 24/42 and have offers including Durham. My friend who also scored the same has got an offer from UCL and has had this for some time. However, have been hearing of people who scored much higher than both of us and having been rejected by both unis.

Latest

Trending

Trending