The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Thank you! :smile: my application got sent off around November, but I didn't do my LNAT until the 12th of Jan. Wbu?

I applied Dec 4th and did my LNAT three days after that... So I have no idea when to expect a reply :/ I'm also waiting on Durham so fingers crossed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by jamesmact
I applied Dec 4th and did my LNAT three days after that... So I have no idea when to expect a reply :/ I'm also waiting on Durham so fingers crossed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're most likely considering you, so good luck! :biggrin:
Does anyone know how the results are received? Is it via an email or do we have to log on to the LNAT website?
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Does anyone know how the results are received? Is it via an email or do we have to log on to the LNAT website?

It says on the website that the LNAT results are emailed to candidates
Reply 84
Has anyone heard anything? :/
Reply 85
Original post by flmr44
Has anyone heard anything? :/

Not yet, the website isn't explicit with dates so just expect it within this week I suppose. good luck :smile:
Pretty intrigued to find out what I got, as I have offers from Oxford and Durham but Nottingham are still holding my application! Good luck everyone! :smile:
I have been checking my email all day like a crazy person. Hopefully we hear tomorrow?
Reply 88
i have offers from UCL, Durham, King's, Bristol, and York, so I think that my LNAT went well. I don't think UCL would have made me an offer with a 41 IB prediction if my LNAT was not good.
Reply 89
Original post by rennys
i have offers from UCL, Durham, King's, Bristol, and York, so I think that my LNAT went well. I don't think UCL would have made me an offer with a 41 IB prediction if my LNAT was not good.

Hey! I had awful GCSEs because I had a video-game addiction and multiple other problems but this year I have a 43 IB prediction. Pretty sure my LNAT just landed me my offer to UCL too! I'm sure it was more about the essay though as I hear many universities just use the MCQ as cutoff.
Reply 90
Original post by reaperx
Not yet, the website isn't explicit with dates so just expect it within this week I suppose. good luck :smile:

Thank you! I really want to find out, not heard anything from Durham or UCL yet 😅
Reply 91
Original post by flmr44
Thank you! I really want to find out, not heard anything from Durham or UCL yet ������

Good luck! I am waiting for Kings but got my UCL offer already :biggrin:
Reply 92
Original post by reaperx
Good luck! I am waiting for Kings but got my UCL offer already :biggrin:

Ahh I saw that well done! & good luck for kings :smile: when did you apply if you don't mind me asking? :P
Reply 93
Original post by flmr44
Ahh I saw that well done! & good luck for kings :smile: when did you apply if you don't mind me asking? :P

I applied early October I believe, but did my LNAT considerably later - somewhere into December. I got rejected for LSE because they weighted my GCSES a lot more, which was quite a bad time for me but I've stepped up this year. Fortunately there was the LNAT because I think it made me a much stronger applicant because otherwise I only have my PS and predicted grade for IB. Don't worry and good luck!
Reply 94
Original post by reaperx
I applied early October I believe, but did my LNAT considerably later - somewhere into December. I got rejected for LSE because they weighted my GCSES a lot more, which was quite a bad time for me but I've stepped up this year. Fortunately there was the LNAT because I think it made me a much stronger applicant because otherwise I only have my PS and predicted grade for IB. Don't worry and good luck!

aw okay thank you! I applied late November and sat my LNAT on the 9th of December so I'll probably be waiting a little longer then :P sucks about LSE but so good you have an offer for UCL! thank you :biggrin:
so I guess we're receiving our results tomorrow, since it's too late to receive them today... Is it true some people get their results before others? I read somewhere that people whose surnames starts with a letter from the second half of the alphabet get it a day after. I really hope that's not true :/
Reply 96
Original post by applying2skool
so I guess we're receiving our results tomorrow, since it's too late to receive them today... Is it true some people get their results before others? I read somewhere that people whose surnames starts with a letter from the second half of the alphabet get it a day after. I really hope that's not true :/

Why tomorrow? It could be Wednesday or Thursday or even Friday no? :frown: And damn haha my surname starts with W, only 3 letters away from being the ultimate last...
Reply 97
Original post by worldofrachel
I have been checking my email all day like a crazy person. Hopefully we hear tomorrow?

You should just enable app push notifications on your phone! Then again that hasn't stopped me from gazing desperately at my locked phone screen throughout all my lessons today.
Trouble is, I'm being very impatient with these results. Even though I've already had my offers!
Reply 99
We get results on the 4th of February

Latest

Trending

Trending