I must know them

ReputationRep:
    I stopped reading your posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adipoptosis)
    I stopped reading your posts
    Troll off

ReputationRep:
    staying on TSR until 5am, at around 2am my senses begin to fail and I lose the will to live…yep great idea OP

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate on programming, it's suddenly 4am and you have 60 errors :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    Concentrate on programming, it's suddenly 4am and you have 60 errors :/

What language do you program in?

ReputationRep:
    Smell scented tissue paper. Perhaps it's just me, but I've also found that this one works.

ReputationRep:
    What language do you program in?
    I do all sorts, mainly Java and C++ but ive messed around with C sharp (lol im messing around with an os atm and my keys are messed so i cant put the hash), Python, Ruby, C, and several others.

ReputationRep:
    I do all sorts, mainly Java and C++ but ive messed around with C sharp (lol im messing around with an os atm and my keys are messed so i cant put the hash), Python, Ruby, C, and several others.
    Awesome! I do Objective-C. Its all about squared-brackets!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I do Objective-C. Its all about squared-brackets!
    I have never used objective c as I don't have a mac but i'd love to spend time learning it. Brackets are always a source of amusement, as someone who programs yourself you must be all too aware of the pedantic compilers when you start out as a beginner. I remember every program I did (in Java) gave me 100 errors because I missed a bracket, it took me about a week to figure out what the hell was wrong and I pasted a compiler launcher from the Internet for like 2 months cus I didn't know how to write one lol.

ReputationRep:
    Stay on TSR

ReputationRep:
    I have never used objective c as I don't have a mac but i'd love to spend time learning it. Brackets are always a source of amusement, as someone who programs yourself you must be all too aware of the pedantic compilers when you start out as a beginner. I remember every program I did (in Java) gave me 100 errors because I missed a bracket, it took me about a week to figure out what the hell was wrong and I pasted a compiler launcher from the Internet for like 2 months cus I didn't know how to write one lol.
    Haha yeh. One missed bracket in objective-c and all hell breaks lose. Thankfully the IDE for it, Xcode, is excellent, it generally pinpoints these things very well.

You should try your hand at the AppStore! Thats why I learnt Objective-C.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeh. One missed bracket in objective-c and all hell breaks lose. Thankfully the IDE for it, Xcode, is excellent, it generally pinpoints these things very well.

You should try your hand at the AppStore! Thats why I learnt Objective-C.
    Xcode certainly looks excellent, i'm used to using Eclipse although i've tried others such as Netbeans (which is also pretty good), they make programming so much easier . I'll look into objective c as it does look interesting, the closest I get to mac software usually though is freebsd

ReputationRep:
    Listen to Radiohead on repeat, it's working great for me at any rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    I must know them
    Convince yourself that the Soviet is at your doorstep and the Vaterland has to be saved. Should keep every patriotic German on his toes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Listen to Radiohead on repeat, it's working great for me at any rate
    You like Radiohead? Awesome same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    You like Radiohead? Awesome same here.
    Nice one! You have great taste then :thumbsup: I was beginning to think that they'd fallen out of favour in recent times. I'm onto 'Talk Show Host' so far awesome band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Nice one! You have great taste then :thumbsup: I was beginning to think that they'd fallen out of favour in recent times. I'm onto 'Talk Show Host' so far awesome band.
    I'm listening to Paranoid Android atm. Yeah they are an awesome band I've not actually heard Talk Show Host...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I'm listening to Paranoid Android atm. Yeah they are an awesome band
    Me too coincidentally it's my favourite song of theirs! I can't sleep and I'm in the mood for music :cool: I definitely recommend Talk Show Host although if you need the sleep then it's ok

ReputationRep:
    Watch movies because I don't go to sleep until I've finished watching.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.