Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I have applied for university for this September and already have an unconditional offer to the university I want to go to. I am on a gap year currently as a teaching assistant and have been asked to do 6 months further next January-July... I would really love to do it however I'm not sure my uni will allow for a second gap year after an unconditional offer already?
    I haven't accepted yet as I'm waiting for another decision from a different university but I wasn't sure how to ask or go about it?

Does anyone know how to go about this?!!

Thanks in advance,

Maddy xxx

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would get university out the way of now, you've already waited a year!

ReputationRep:
    No harm in asking them if they can defer it another year. Get in touch with admissions, let them know about your situation and you'll get an answer.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.