I have applied for university for this September and already have an unconditional offer to the university I want to go to. I am on a gap year currently as a teaching assistant and have been asked to do 6 months further next January-July... I would really love to do it however I'm not sure my uni will allow for a second gap year after an unconditional offer already?
I haven't accepted yet as I'm waiting for another decision from a different university but I wasn't sure how to ask or go about it?
Does anyone know how to go about this?!!
Thanks in advance,
Gap year after offers watch
- Thread Starter
- 30-01-2015 04:39
- 30-01-2015 04:47
Personally I would get university out the way of now, you've already waited a year!
- 30-01-2015 05:09
No harm in asking them if they can defer it another year. Get in touch with admissions, let them know about your situation and you'll get an answer.