Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm a non-It engineering graduate looking for conversion IT Masters degrees. Most unis i've checked against the British computer society either lost their accreditation or are not recently accredited. Given these conditions, is it worth applying to such universities? Does it affect my degree if I pursue it from a university that is not accredited? Please help i am an international student living outside the UK

ReputationRep:
    I need the answer too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mohamed!,hope you're doing good. Thanks for posting in this thread. lets hope someone takes pity on us and answers this question.
    Actually i've done some research and in most countries if a school loses accreditation, then usually the degree is worthless as it didn't meet the standards of quality set out by the regulatory body.
    Since I'm outside I don't want to pay thousands of pounds in tuition on a course that may not even be formally accredited subject to the student satisfying certain conditions.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.